Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Need Someone with Photoshop (or Similar) Skills for VB Display Ads
Posted on: 2017/5/8 2:41
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
112 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years)
As I've posted here before, I have a bunch of US and Japanese ads for the Design Phase stand-up VB display. (They fit the floor unit, and the matching tabletop unit.) I'm happy to share scans here, but I checked with a couple of places locally, and I couldn't find a scanner big enough.

I only have a standard flatbed scanner - it won't scan the whole thing in one pass. So what I want to do is scan each one in 2 parts. But I'll need someone with Photoshop (or a similar photo processing program) to stitch the 2 parts together into one image, and maybe do some color correction, if necessary.

I can scan them in JPG or PDF at 600dpi which should be pretty good resolution for reproducing them. Once they're stitched together, I can post them here. I've had several requests for the files.

I see the Canadian version (French and English) was already posted here by someone else (Under "Hardware" - "Store Displays" - "Design Phase"). It appears that they did the same thing - stitching together 2 pics to make one whole. If you look at the images carefully, you'll see a horizontal line where the parts were stitched together.

If you have a program to do this, LMK, and I can send you the files. Thanks.

Neil

Re: Need Someone with Photoshop (or Similar) Skills for VB Display Ads
Posted on: 2017/5/8 20:54
Nintendoid!
Joined 2015/9/18
Canada
152 Posts
Collection Top10 3rdLong Time User (4 Years)
Hey Neil, I'm pretty Photoshop savvy and this sounds like an easy job. Please either post the full-res scans here or PM them to me and I'll see what I can do. Thanks - Jordan

Re: Need Someone with Photoshop (or Similar) Skills for VB Display Ads
Posted on: 2017/5/11 0:12
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
112 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years)
Great - thanks! Will try to get those to you in the next few days.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post