Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

My Virtual Boy Dream!
Posted on: 2012/10/11 23:26
VB Gamer
Joined 2011/8/27
20 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
The other day, I saw a dream about the Virtual Boy and I thought it was awesome, so I wanted to share it with you guys.

So, I am in the Angry Video Game Nerd's basement. The first thing that comes to my mind is to check his Virtual Boy collection. By then I had realized that this was all a dream, because it was just too good to be true. Anyway, I immediately stick the Virtual Boy to my head, because I have never played with a real Virtual Boy. I started playing a racing game. I have no idea what it was. A few seconds later, my eyes started to hurt me so much that I took the Virtual Boy out of my head right away. I literally felt the pain in my eyes! After that, I heard something behind me. It was James Rolfe (AVGN), and for some weird reason, I started attacking him. After that I woke up and laughed my butt off.

I Hope you liked it!

Re: My Virtual Boy Dream!
Posted on: 2012/10/12 17:50
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2304 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 3rdContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
That dream made me laugh, too. Thanks for sharing it. :-)

Re: My Virtual Boy Dream!
Posted on: 2012/10/22 3:52
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/9/16
USA
22 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
You must have been watching too much AVGN before bed...

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post