Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

almost complete us collection
Posted on: 2009/10/18 5:58
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
256 Posts
Contributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (10 Years)
Im very big into collecting video games, and I never ever thought I would ever get a virtual boy, until I went into this junk store that I get cheap nes games at and I looked in this box and I saw a virtual boy and I was so suprised and I was even more suprised when they only wanted $3.00 dollars for it so I got it. But sadly it was only the system so I ordered a controller with two games mario tennis, and galatic pinball on ebay, then when I finally got it I was so happy with it I decited to try and get all of the us relesed games, and the stand, and eyeshade. So here I am now with only five games to go plus a copy of space squash.

Attach file:

jpg  Tyler playing his new Virtual Boy.jpg (1,823.35 KB)
1134_4ada90280c289.jpg 3648X2736 px

jpg  VBrulez.jpg (340.67 KB)
1134_4ada9252d5acc.jpg 998X759 px

Re: almost complete us collection
Posted on: 2009/10/18 10:46
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/11/4
Netherlands
395 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (10 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
I know how it feel to compleet your collection

It start with the systeem first and then some games and on the end you have almost evry game ;)

But 3 $ for the systeem thats a steel lol ( very cheap )

I only need 2 games to compleet usa and japan collection ( Vertical Force USA / SD Gundam japan ) But want them compleet boxed in good condition

Posted on: 2009/10/24 20:00
Joined 2009/9/21
USA
8 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years)
I need these 4 games to complete the US collection, never really thought about getting all the US games though.
Golf
Waterworld
Teleroboxer
Jack Bros.

I want to get Teleroboxer and Jack Bros. I just need to finally go to ebay and order them, never once thought about Golf or Waterworld, but maybe once I get Teleroboxer and Jack Bros. I might decide to complete the US collection.
I am nowhere near complete on the Japan collection, I only have Panic Bomber, Space Invaders, and Space Squash imported.

Posted on: 2009/10/25 10:00
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/11/4
Netherlands
395 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (10 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Teleroboxer and Jack bros are good games

Only jack bros usa is some harder to find and some more expansief but i think its worth.

Golf is also a nice fun game
only waterworld is a bad game only fun for collectors to buy not for playing ( this how i think oabout this game )

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post