Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Playing in the dark
Posted on: 2009/8/27 7:41
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/4/26
USA
937 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterHOTY09 3rdLong Time User (11 Years) PVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
Well, the power went out again. After a game of Scrabble with my mom, I played my Virtual Boy. I got about 800 lines in V-Tetris, and then my mom went to bed. With the candle lit and by my side, I moved to the table and began a new game of Virtual Boy Wario Land. After getting to stage two, the power came back on. I was so happy because it had been like three hours! I plan to do more with my Virtual Boy, I've been sort of neglecting it, maybe play some Galactic Pinball tomorrow and work on removing the octopus in GoSub because I can't get it to move. Yes, I'm going to work on GoSub some more. All in all, it reminded me how much I love my red machine, you can play it even when the power goes out.

Re: Playing in the dark
Posted on: 2009/8/27 9:58
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/25
USA
1507 Posts
PVBCC 1stCoderContributor#3 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
Heh, just don't burn your house down by not noticing that your candle fell over while your head is in the VB ;) .

DogP

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post