Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Hi everybody!
Posted on: 2008/1/24 5:43
Joined 2008/1/24
5 Posts
Long Time User (11 Years)
Hello everyone!
I've been lurking on the site for a little while now, but today I joined. Its a very special day for me today. As I also bought a brand new in the box VB off ebay...
Sorry if I was bidding against any of you, but damn... I really needed that Virtual Boy.
I know I will be temped to open it up... you know that "nintendo" smell??? Its like nothing else on this planet... better than coccain.

Its soo good to see such a strong following for this system. Congratuations on the excelent site, a wealth of information... every night I try to learn just a tad more about the mystery of the VB.

I had a VB in 1998... But sold it cause I was young and stupid...

I came across a copy of Red Alarm in a pawn show a few months ago, and that resparked my love for the VB.

I currently work with AutoCad 2008, and the wireframe models I make look just like the levels in Red Alarm!
I was thinking it might not be to hard to somehow use the Autocad program to help create new levels?
I guess i'am just dreaming right now... but I really think there are some very tallented people on this board.
The autocad just might be what you guys need.

I was going through all the videos on Youtube... did you guys happen to see the split second of footage of the F1 car racing? Looked pretty sweet.

Its such a shame that Nintendo pulled the plug early... I know you all feel the same... a crying shame indeed.

Also another crying shame is seeing that DEV kit used as a door stopper.
We seriously need to break into that place and steal that kit!

Anyways I just wanted to say Hi and a thank you all at the same time.
(teared up eyes)

-Conrad

Re: Hi everybody!
Posted on: 2008/1/24 7:41
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/1/17
USA
266 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (11 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
what place uses the dev kit as a door stopper?

Posted on: 2008/1/24 9:44
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/8/20
Spain
222 Posts
Long Time User (13 Years)
Team17's UK offices, but don't bother, they don't reply (I already tried to exchange that VBoy for a stone... the perfect door stopper!)

Posted on: 2008/1/24 10:02
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/26
USA
1465 Posts
PVBCC EntryCoderContributorSpecial AchievementTop10 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 Entry
Actually, they've already thrown it away...

Posted on: 2008/1/25 3:50
Virtual Freak
Joined 2007/3/22
USA
68 Posts
Long Time User (12 Years)
they are idiots!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post