You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: HyperFlash32
Posted on: 5/15 3:43
Joined 5/12
1 Posts
I made an account just to follow this (wish I knew how to support these projects and help out!). I just got my first Virtual Boy and am working on repairing the eye ribbons soon.

I am excited to find this site with some good projects/support still out there for the VB. I will definitely be ordering one of these HyperFlash32s when it's available. Hopefully I can snag 2-3.

Posted on: 5/15 5:12
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
470 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
Quote:

retroedge wrote:
I made an account just to follow this (wish I knew how to support these projects and help out!). I just got my first Virtual Boy and am working on repairing the eye ribbons soon.

I am excited to find this site with some good projects/support still out there for the VB. I will definitely be ordering one of these HyperFlash32s when it's available. Hopefully I can snag 2-3.

Thanks for checking it out! Definitely sign up for the PlanetVB Discord channel if you want to keep up on the latest news.

https://discord.gg/qvxTuRB

Posted on: 5/25 19:08
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/11/11
USA
89 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
When people talk about getting an email and being able to preorder, how was this notification created? I'm pretty fluent in the site and didn't know you could preorder or somehow get on the initial list. Do you have to download the "discord" app to put your info in to get on the list?

Also what is the price of the Hyperflash32 vs the Multiboy32?

Posted on: 5/25 20:58
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1227 Posts
Top10 Poster10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
I believe all you had to do was email Kevin to say you were interested. He then would send an invoice for payment to secure your spot.

This however has closed for now, but there are plans for a second batch as far as I'm aware.

If you just want on the mailing list you could probably just email him and ask to be added

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post