You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: HyperFlash32
Posted on: 2/5 17:22
Joined 2/5
1 Posts
Already got my money set aside and waiting for the restock to happen after the first batch is release. Project looks awesome so far.

Posted on: 2/9 23:09
Joined 2018/11/6
9 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Dying to buy this as soon as it drops! Been scouring the local area for a long time to get VB games but no such luck, the joys of not living in the US or Japan :-)

Posted on: 2/14 15:57
Joined 2018/1/5
6 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Curious to know how things are progressing and whether these are still on track for March. Really looking forward to trying out Hyper Fighting!

Posted on: 2/15 6:02
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
358 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
Quote:

samson7point1 wrote:
Curious to know how things are progressing and whether these are still on track for March. Really looking forward to trying out Hyper Fighting!

Still moving forward. I'll start trickling them out end of March. I'm a little behind at the moment. My board house is also shut down right now due to all the corona virus stuff.

I plan to do a small run of them first to make sure all the kinks are ironed out. Probably 25 or so. If everything goes well there then I'll then follow up with a large batch to ship the rest. More updates to follow.

Posted on: 2/16 9:09
VB Gamer
Joined 2019/10/13
44 Posts
Thanks for the updates over-time about the project, every update makes me that much more excited to see how all this will turn out. Take your time, getting something later in the best possible form is always better than getting it rushed out early. Looking forward to that first prototype!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post