Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Just a shout out to the homebrews.
Posted on: 9/10 4:56
VB Gamer
Joined 3/27
USA
11 Posts
Slowly and steadily working my way through the homebrews posted on this site. Tonight's choice was Castle of Doom. I'm just generally impressed by all the devs who get even rudimentary games running on a VB. Loving my Flashboy+ and the effort people have been putting into this system for years. Thanks to you all.

Re: Just a shout out to the homebrews.
Posted on: 9/10 18:39
Joined 9/9
1 Posts
I can only join in and say thanks as well. Very impressive work fellas. I hope to see more great things in the future as well.

Posted on: 9/11 22:49
Virtual Freak
Joined 2015/5/7
77 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
me too! i'm a huge fan of the GB emulator, and that Guitar hero type game. so thanks everyone for their hard work

Posted on: 9/30 17:18
VB Gamer
Joined 3/27
USA
11 Posts
Just played Deathchase and I gotta say, this is a technical achievement. Got to level 7 before wiping out entirely--there seemed to be some glitches as I began the race (the trees were showing up with error graphic lines or something, but it was running so fast i couldnt see much before I died). But just imagining what this took to design and code---nice work.

Posted on: 10/2 23:32
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/26
USA
1465 Posts
PVBCC EntryCoderContributorSpecial AchievementTop10 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 Entry
As one of the developers of Deathchase, I thank you for trying it out and sharing your thoughts. Too bad you weren't around during the voting

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post