You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

WTB: Golf, Panic Bomber, Vertical Force, Jack Bros.; For Trade: Waterworld and more
Posted on: 1/26 6:45
Nintendoid!
Joined 2014/5/16
USA
142 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
TLDR;
I'm interested in buying/trading for the below items to finish off the US library for my collection. I'm only interested in original (not repro) items:

-Golf (cart, manual, box)
-Panic Bomber (cart, manual, box)
-Vertical Force (cart, manual, box)
-Jack Bros. (box only - I know that's a long shot)

Complete in Box game offers would be great, but if you have any of the carts, manuals, or boxes I need I'm still interested.

I'd be happy to work out a cash offer but I also have the below items for trade if anyone is interested:
-Waterworld cart and manual
-Galactic Pinball (cart only)
-Virtual League Baseball (cart, box, manual)

Send me a PM or comment here and let's work something out! Pics of the items can be provided upon request including pictures of the actual boards showing that they are indeed original.

------------------------------------------------------
So the longer version of my VB collection story... I bought my VB on clearance at Walmart back when they were clearing them out along with 2 games. I never really had thoughts of getting the whole US catalog. Over the years, I picked up a game here or there when I came across a good deal. A few weeks ago, I got a wild urge to get Waterworld, so I started looking. Thankfully, I got the manual first due to the kindness of a member here but then I got on eBay to finish it off and did that thing us collectors do where when all was said and done, I had extra stuff. Next, a copy of Jack Bros with the manual showed up here for a price that I was happy with so I snatched it up. Then it occurred to me that I was very close to the US catalog and may as well try to finish it off. So here we are...

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post