Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Virtual Boy DS Case Art
Posted on: 11/9 22:04
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/11/11
USA
70 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
I have had my VB games in loose form and in a stack for a while and want to try and do the Nintendo DS case route I have seen done online.

I saw some posts about RED cases for the DS but cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone know where to get them? Otherwise the cheapest option I found was plain black on Amazon for $15 for 10 of them.

Also I went to the cover art project and was only able to find 8 of the game case artwork scans so I am looking to see if anyone has any of these at the right size they can link me to or post in a comment!

Looking for:
Panic Bomber
3D Tetris
Jack Bros.
Red Alarm
Vertical Force
V-Tetris
Flashboy Plus

Re: Virtual Boy DS Case Art
Posted on: 11/12 23:35
Virtual Freak
Joined 2016/5/12
USA
89 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
I know I shared this with you on FB already, but here it is for everyone else. Essentially have every Virtual Boy DS cover here minus Flashboy Plus

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B37BZDVB61sIODBzbFpwX1h4Vzg

Posted on: 11/12 23:49
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/11/11
USA
70 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Yep that was me! I wrote this on here before I posted on the FB group. You were a MAJOR help man! I actually printed all the ones i needed at work today on the "nice" laserjet and ordered a 25 pack of cheapo DS cases on Amazon to make them. I know I didn't need 25 but the prices on them were cheap enough.

I actually was able to find one out there for the Flashboy Plus as well!

Posted on: 11/14 18:22
Virtual Freak
Joined 2016/5/12
USA
89 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
If you can provide me a copy of the Flashboy one, I'll happily add it to the Google Doc so others can get it if they stumble across this.

Glad I was able to help you out! Took me quite a while digging through multiple resources to find all of them.

Posted on: 11/14 20:00
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/11/11
USA
70 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Sure thing here it is! I found one of them online with the Japanese lettering on the side panel and didn't understand why since it was not a Japanese import game so I copied over the regular spine upper corner piece so it matches the others.

Attach file:

png  flashboy plus edited.png (1,617.38 KB)
14576_5bec70ad875ac.png 3260X1371 px

Posted on: 11/14 20:02
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/11/11
USA
70 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
You know, in all honesty someone should sticky the link to those since there are various versions around the internet and some are missing certain games but to be the easiest way to find them ALL through a google search this should be stickied somewhere for people searching for the future!

Posted on: 11/17 8:07
Virtual Freak
Joined 2016/5/12
USA
89 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
I completely agree!

Thank you for the Flash Boy art!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post