Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: VB Development Twitch Stream
Posted on: 10/17 21:02
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2499 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
Way to go! I was only able to watch a few small portions of the last stream, but I should have enough free time this Sunday to watch the entire thing. "Actual VB programming" sounds super interesting!

Posted on: 10/18 0:35
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
549 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Looking forward to it Thunderstruck!

Posted on: 10/18 8:38
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/1/9
USA
97 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
I wont be able to tune in this weekend because of PRGE, but hopefully you get the VODs working!
I'd love to watch it after. :)

Posted on: 10/21 14:01
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1094 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Hey everyone,

I will doing some work on GameHero Legends today. I want to setup a system that should allow me load/unload images from charmem in a certain way. The ultimate goal is to have a simple system to allow the easy creation of animations. Till now it's just an idea an I have no idea if this works.

I will start of by showing the current state of the tools I developed. After that we will setup a test-screen and build a POC so that we can see if my idea actually works.

Start is around:
18:00 German Time
12:00 am EST
09:00 am PST

Quote:

VirtuousRage wrote:
I wont be able to tune in this weekend because of PRGE, but hopefully you get the VODs working!
I'd love to watch it after. :)

I can archive videos on twitch but I don't want to for different reasons. If I ever become a Twitch affiliate or partner I can do VOD for subscribers. However, I managed to record the last stream and will upload an edited version to Youtube.

Posted on: 11/19 20:20
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1094 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan to continue these. I will most likely start over next year. Right now I'm in the middle of moving to a different house which takes up most of my time.

Posted on: 11/19 22:36
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
549 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Good luck with your move!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post