Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Furrtek Virtual boy video out mod
Posted on: 3/21 14:35
Joined 2018/1/5
3 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Is anyone with one of these running it through the Framemeister? Just wondering if anyone has made a framemeister profile yet or any recommendations in doing so. Mine is currently out getting this installed and I can't wait to get it back.

Posted on: 3/21 15:12
Nintendoid!
Joined 2016/7/21
109 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

Johnpv wrote:
Is anyone with one of these running it through the Framemeister? Just wondering if anyone has made a framemeister profile yet or any recommendations in doing so. Mine is currently out getting this installed and I can't wait to get it back.

I run mine through the mini framemeister. I just use FBX's 4x SNES profile, but that's really more because that's what I'm usually playing anyway, and I'm not diehard enough to really dial in "perfect" settings.

Posted on: 4/3 21:56
Joined 2016/5/22
USA
7 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Looks like Mobius Strip Tech is making some progress on future Virtual Tap kits!

Per his twitter:

https://twitter.com/Mobiusstriptech/status/1113304417066004485

Quote:
I have samples on order for prototype #VirtualTap kits. Basically trying to make sure the FFC connector and cables are actually correct. #ColecoRGB testing is proceeding. Tweaks will be made accordingly. Hopefully I will be ordering a nice big batch soon. #NoCutMod?

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post