You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

[Video] History of The Virtual Boy (YouTube)
Posted on: 7/29 4:26
Joined 5/31
1 Posts
Hey guys! I hope I'm not screwing any forum rules here, but I wanted to take some time and promote my tiny YouTube channel.

Recently I released a video on the History of the Virtual Boy -- and while I'm sure I've missed some info here and there, I did try to get as much as I could.

I was sick as a dog while putting this video together, but I hope it meets this forum's standards as I am new here, and new to the love of Virtual Boy. I wanted one forever, finally got one, and am now in love with it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1PzrMvQSw

Re: [Video] History of The Virtual Boy (YouTube)
Posted on: 7/29 11:12
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
791 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
I watched it, and I did find the video to be pretty pleasant. You did fail to mention that because of community efforts two player games now exist as well as the link cable. Also the homebrew community is pretty strong for Virtual Boy, so even though Nintendo could care less, fans have kept the system alive.

Posted on: 7/30 0:59
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2078 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Very nice video!

Posted on: 7/30 4:53
PVB Elite
Joined 2007/10/26
USA
753 Posts
Collection Top10 2ndContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (10 Years) Donator
Good job :)

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post