Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Morintari in hospital
Posted on: 2018/5/20 23:56
Virtual Freak
Joined 2014/5/27
USA
51 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Glad you are back home and everything is ok. Last year when my father had to under go two gallbladder surgeries I was at my wits end.(Not even remotely the same as a blockage, but scary)(Also the worst case that any doctor had ever seen) I hated the feeling not knowing what was going on and being helpless, but everything worked out and all the prayers from my church and online families helped get he and I through it.

Posted on: 2018/5/21 3:19
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2015/3/28
USA
361 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Quote:

modeltfordman wrote:
Last year when my father had to under go two gallbladder surgeries I was at my wits end.(Not even remotely the same as a blockage, but scary)(Also the worst case that any doctor had ever seen) I hated the feeling not knowing what was going on and being helpless, but everything worked out and all the prayers from my church and online families helped get he and I through it.

I sure hope you and your father are still doing good. Sometimes, all it takes is a little bit of hope and faith for the most amazing things to happen :)

Quote:

vuefinder83 wrote:
For the future, if ever you do need a surgical procedure (which I pray you never do) then ask to be sedated with the Game Boy :D

Just in case nobody caught that reference... There exist an accessory for the Game Boy called the "PediSedate" that sedated children as they played a game. It was featured on an episode of AVGN, and at the end of the episode he kept yelling how he wanted to be sedated with the Game Boy.

https://youtu.be/i_T6Gz1rm20

Attach file:

png  Game Boy PediSedate.png (335.06 KB)
8015_5b021e75ed593.png 720X752 px

Posted on: 2018/5/21 18:25
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
566 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Morintari wrote:
Hello Everyone first I want to say thank you for all of your Prayers,thoughts, and wishes. My stay in the hospital was not fun but it's over now and I'm home at last.

RetroNintendoNerd: thank you for your thoughts and love.
Well I think I covered everyone thank you so much for caring and

GOD BLESS PLANET VIRTUAL BOY!

I'm so glad to hear you're doing better now and that you didn't need the surgery. All jokes aside, I would PAY my doctors to put me to sleep with a GameBoy or 3DS lol

Posted on: 2018/5/22 1:30
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/7/3
USA
435 Posts
CoderContributorLong Time User (7 Years) App Coder40+ Game Ratings
MOdelTFordMan: I think it's always scary when your parents are in the hospital. And thanks for your warm wishes and especially your prayers.

VUEFinder83: No that referance just blew way by my head. I had no idea that there was a Gameboy for sedation. WOW!

RetroNintendoNerd: thank you for your wishes as well and You and me both sister! what about a VB for sedation now that's the best!

Posted on: 2018/5/22 3:08
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
566 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Morintari wrote:
RetroNintendoNerd: thank you for your wishes as well and You and me both sister! what about a VB for sedation now that's the best!

That would be amazing! We can dream! lol

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post