Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: GameHero Legends - Development Thread
Posted on: 5/13 16:44
Nintendoid!
Joined 2015/9/18
Canada
128 Posts
Collection Top10Long Time User (2 Years)
Awesome, canít wait to try it out!

Posted on: 5/13 19:48
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
496 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
I'm excited to see how it turns out :D

Posted on: 5/15 1:14
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2074 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Hmmm... I wonder who, or what, the "legends" will be...

Posted on: 5/27 13:08
Virtual Freak
Joined 2015/5/7
66 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
The first one was amazing, so I cant wait to see the 2nd.

Posted on: 7/30 20:11
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1072 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Hey everyone,

there has only been a little bit of process since my last post. I did create a better integration of all my tools into vbde. It allows me to make changes to the tools more easily and also supports my workflow.

The more exiting news is that Morintari is helping me out like crazy with drawing assets. Hey already did some pretty cool sprites. He's using Pro Motion NG which seems to be a pretty good choice.

We discussed ideas for the game an he's now creating assets that are much closer to what I envisioned the game to look like in the beginning. However, that also means I will have to program a completely new game mode (I will try to keep the one I have).

Before starting that stuff I will have to improve my image converter a bit though. I want to properly integrate the 2D to 3D converter and add an proper UI.

There's also a fancy programmer with a big cartridge one the way to my home which hopefully should allow me to have better sound quality.

However, I have very limited time right now for private reasons. That's why everything is going so slow. Maybe there will be a Christmas Demo. We will see.

Posted on: 7/30 21:04
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1006 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)Top10 Poster10+ Game Ratings
Thanks for updating us. It's cool to hear you got Morintori on board!

Definitely excited for the Demo, it sounds like a lot is being poured into this one.
Even if you don't hit the Christmas target, still excited!

Posted on: 7/31 0:26
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/7/3
USA
423 Posts
CoderContributorLong Time User (7 Years) App Coder40+ Game Ratings
Great project ThunderStruck.
Glad to be onboard.

Posted on: 7/31 0:42
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
755 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
I am very excited for this game! The combined art talents and programming skills shall bring forth an impressive gaming experience for us all!

Posted on: 7/31 4:00
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2074 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Great to hear all this! Thanks for the update.

Posted on: 7/31 19:22
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
496 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Great to see your progress and collaboration with Morintari! I'm happy to wait for the finished product since it seems like so much love is being put into it. A Christmas demo would be nice but definitely not necessary :)

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post