You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

I got ending A for Insmouse No Yakata!! And I made a video about it!
Posted on: 5/7 5:04
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/1/25
USA
66 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
So I've made a few posts in the past of asking people how to get ending A on Insmouse No Yakata. Well, I FINALLY got it!
If you want to see how this ending goes, I made a full playthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lxk9137ZlU

On a side note, I also made a complete playthrough for Bound High as well, and put it on the same YouTube channel. I'm going to try to make a playthrough for all of the games. It might take me years to finish it all, because I'm pretty busy as of late. But when I get vacation time, I'll dedicate it to this cause.

Re: I got ending A for Insmouse No Yakata!! And I made a video about it!
Posted on: 5/7 18:19
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
471 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Reel Big Fish wrote:
So I've made a few posts in the past of asking people how to get ending A on Insmouse No Yakata. Well, I FINALLY got it!
If you want to see how this ending goes, I made a full playthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lxk9137ZlU

On a side note, I also made a complete playthrough for Bound High as well, and put it on the same YouTube channel. I'm going to try to make a playthrough for all of the games. It might take me years to finish it all, because I'm pretty busy as of late. But when I get vacation time, I'll dedicate it to this cause.

This is one of the few VB games I've yet to try. It was cool seeing the "true" ending!

Posted on: 5/7 22:33
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/1/25
USA
66 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Yeah the reason why I got it and was stoked was that I bought it for about $100 new in box and everything about two years ago. Some people don't like the game, and go as far as to say that it's the worst VB game. I really disagree, in my opinion its one of the best. The replayablity was insanely high for me, just so I could get Ending A lol. So yeah, if you can get a decent deal on it I would definitely recommend picking it up.

Posted on: 5/7 22:46
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
471 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Reel Big Fish wrote:
Yeah the reason why I got it and was stoked was that I bought it for about $100 new in box and everything about two years ago. Some people don't like the game, and go as far as to say that it's the worst VB game. I really disagree, in my opinion its one of the best. The replayablity was insanely high for me, just so I could get Ending A lol. So yeah, if you can get a decent deal on it I would definitely recommend picking it up.

Funny you say that. It was the last game I needed for my collection and I got it last week CIB. One of the awesome members here (pinmagic) sold me their copy and I've eagerly been waiting until it's turn to be reviewed comes up :D

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post