Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: What all is being worked on?
Posted on: 4/7 5:38
Nintendoid!
Joined 2016/7/21
155 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
I have designed a replacement flex cable for the VB LED boards that is intended to prop up the weakest part of the console. I'm also working on a modified VirtualTap (thus far dubbed the VirtualTap 2.0) with a few secret features, one of which should absolutely blow people's minds.

...if I get it to work.

I've also designed a couple of breakout boards for the VirtualTap - one for RGB, and one for VGA.

Posted on: 4/7 7:38
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2012/12/4
417 Posts
CoderLong Time User (6 Years)
I've got a little somethin' in the works...

Attach file:

png  WhatCouldThisBe.png (120.09 KB)
3060_5ca98ccb78b1b.png 1170X790 px

Posted on: 4/7 16:19
Virtual Freak
Joined 1/27
USA
90 Posts
Speaking of the VB Gameboy emulator, I'm not clear on this, but what was the very last release of it? And, is it dead or potentially open for more updates by the author or through open source? I'm just thinking about it with the new kit coming up there would be more room to store the little games without such confining space of the flashboy plus holding it back.

Posted on: 4/9 3:10
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
570 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)20+ Game Ratings
I'm currently working on my next Virtual Boy YT series called Return to the 3rd Dimension. I had a friend of mine make me an intro for it. Here's the intro for those interested: https://youtu.be/vqZUPCtuJK0

Posted on: 4/10 22:33
Joined 2016/5/22
USA
9 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
Quote:

RetroDan wrote:
I'm also working on a modified VirtualTap (thus far dubbed the VirtualTap 2.0) with a few secret features, one of which should absolutely blow people's minds.

This is so exciting! I am still bummed I missed out on the original VirtualTap's but I am glad others are keeping it alive for future purchase :)

Look forward to hearing more about the additional features you are looking to implement as well!!

Posted on: 4/12 5:24
Joined 2017/2/16
7 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Nothing too special, but as soon as I get my hands on the Labo VR I am going to see how I can create a stand for it, as my Switch is hacked to run Virtual Boy games :)

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post