PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
570 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

StinkerB06 wrote:
Do Virtual Lab please!

Guess which game is this week's topic ;)

I even got the help of some other YouTubers with a couple parts that needed "voice acting." The series has more fans than I thought (that aren't heavily into the VB like us anyway). I'm waiting on the one person to send me their audio and I can finish up the video.

Re: Adventures in the 3rd Dimension: A Virtual Boy YouTube Series
Posted on: 2018/5/11 19:25
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
570 Posts
Virtual Lab
https://youtu.be/PBtSa_MWuOg

Posted on: 2018/5/11 20:26
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
833 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
The comic made it sound like an awesome game but the actual gameplay looked like the worst game on VB.

Posted on: 2018/5/11 21:08
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1109 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

retronintendonerd schrieb:
Virtual Lab
https://youtu.be/PBtSa_MWuOg

It's a shame the controls are so bad. The game does't have potential.

Posted on: 2018/5/11 21:14
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1126 Posts
Top10 Poster10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
I...actually don't mind v lab at all. Yeah it's painfully clear that it was rushed, but it's a game I can sink some time in. Just gotta get past those laggy controls, which can definitely be frustrating. Plus that dancing girl on the side just makes me lol.

Posted on: 2018/5/13 18:54
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
570 Posts
Quote:

Dreammary wrote:
The comic made it sound like an awesome game but the actual gameplay looked like the worst game on VB.

I agree. I loved the comic for it and the design of the "Mu" were adorable in it. It had a lot of potential if it had just a LITTLE more time I think.

Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:

The controls took me a while to kind of adjust to. I think it had some potential. I could see it being as good as Dr. Mario if it had a little more polish on it.

Quote:

speedyink wrote:
I...actually don't mind v lab at all. Yeah it's painfully clear that it was rushed, but it's a game I can sink some time in. Just gotta get past those laggy controls, which can definitely be frustrating. Plus that dancing girl on the side just makes me lol.

Nothing wrong with enjoying V-Lab. I love plenty of games people consider crap lol. Lisa was the best part of the game. I laughed at her boobs bouncing around for no reason and her artwork was cute.

Posted on: 2018/5/13 19:50
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
833 Posts
Maybe someone in the community could polish it like what was done to “Faceball” and “Bound High!”?

Posted on: 2018/5/13 23:14
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1109 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

retronintendonerd schrieb:
Quote:

Dreammary wrote:

I agree. I loved the comic for it and the design of the "Mu" were adorable in it. It had a lot of potential if it had just a LITTLE more time I think.

Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:

The controls took me a while to kind of adjust to. I think it had some potential. I could see it being as good as Dr. Mario if it had a little more polish on it.

Quote:

speedyink wrote:

Nothing wrong with enjoying V-Lab. I love plenty of games people consider crap lol. Lisa was the best part of the game. I laughed at her boobs bouncing around for no reason and her artwork was cute.

I actually wanted to say that virtual lab does have potential. Just a typo. However, it will never be as good as Dr. Mario because Dr. Mario is the best game ever made.

Fix might be possible.

Posted on: 2018/5/14 0:03
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
833 Posts
That would be cool if it got the repair treatment and we all got “Virtual Lab: Remastered.”

Posted on: 2018/5/14 3:00
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
570 Posts
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
I actually wanted to say that virtual lab does have potential. Just a typo. However, it will never be as good as Dr. Mario because Dr. Mario is the best game ever made.

Fix might be possible.

Ah ok, I wasn't sure if it was a typo or not. Dr. Mario the best game? Those are fighting words to me jk :P The best game ever made is The Adventures of Lolo lol

Thunderstruck, how difficult would a fix for it be considering it's been said to be a coding mess?

Seeing a remastered version would be nice, Dreammary. I would definitely spend more time on V-lab if it was made a little more playable.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post