Posted on: 6/8 23:22
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
537 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
I did some things like those when I uncovered images of a scrapped character in the rom. So maybe one day.

That is too cool! I would love to hear more/see more about it one day! Leave it to you to find some cool stuff lurking in the game code :)
Quote:

Dreammary wrote:
That would be amazing to see the game with the new character added, and lessened difficulty. Maybe add an option on the start screen for easy and hard modes?

Agreed!

I am dreading capturing footage for the next episode. It's gonna be on SD Gundam Dimensions War and I suck something fierce at tactical RPGs. I don't even know where to begin lol. I wanted to save Wario Land for last so I could end the main series on a high note with the console's best game (IMO).
Edited by retronintendonerd on 2018/6/8 23:32

Re: Adventures in the 3rd Dimension: A Virtual Boy YouTube Series
Posted on: 6/8 23:42
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
791 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
I was only able to figure out SD Gundam once I received the english reproduction. Itís pretty fun because of the changing perspective. I wish it would have had regular RPG exploration aspects where maybe you go to a planet and buy parts or search out parts on quests to repair your Gundam, then meet people and challenge them.

Posted on: 6/9 0:19
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
537 Posts
I hope the english patch makes a difference for me. I've only tried the Japanese version very briefly and I thought my head was gonna explode. lol

Posted on: 6/9 1:10
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
791 Posts
Itís a decent game, it just screams for more features (upgradable armor, different weapons, and several enemies all at once would be spectacular).

Posted on: 6/19 23:00
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
537 Posts
SD Gundam Dimensions War
https://youtu.be/0YQ031Hp9lo

Posted on: 7/6 19:02
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
537 Posts
Virtual Boy Wario Land
https://youtu.be/MyFn9tK2mjk

The (official) series is finally complete now! Time to look into prototypes and homebrew now ;)

Posted on: 7/6 19:46
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
791 Posts
Bound High! and Niko-Chan Battle are fantastic second year games and Iím glad that we eventually got them.

Posted on: 7/6 21:46
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
537 Posts
Quote:

Dreammary wrote:
Bound High! and Niko-Chan Battle are fantastic second year games and Iím glad that we eventually got them.

Those are gonna be some of the first games I cover when I move to the next series: "Return to the 3rd Dimension". That way there's a distinct way to separate the homebrew and prototypes from the other VB game stuff I did.

I need to work on getting what homebrew games I can physically. I like showing off the cart and artwork in each video. I can always use the Flash Boy + (and I intend to) but for ones that I can have physical versions of, I'd love that.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post