You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Virtual boy Permanent Solder Screen Professional Repair Service
Posted on: 6/25 10:15

Joined 6/1
-1 Posts
Sent you a (rather verbose) PM, mate. My display cables are in a bad way but if anyone can help, you can. Hope to do business with you soon.

Posted on: 7/11 8:14

Joined 6/1
-1 Posts
I just got my VB back from NES Freak and I really must give him every amount of glowing praise I can. My Virtual Boy is better than new, and keep in mind that this was a special case where my ribbon cables were basically beyond saving. FLAWLESS repair, and with a remarkably quick turn-around time. He even threw in a fix for my flimsy focus slider. If you have a Virtual Boy that hasn't had this fix done, or a broken unit that won't play nice, look no further. This repair is worth -every dime- and you -will not- be disappointed. NES Freak, THANK YOU.

Posted on: 7/14 23:29

Joined 2017/10/29
USA
-1 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

Pavlovtiger wrote:
I just got my VB back from NES Freak and I really must give him every amount of glowing praise I can. My Virtual Boy is better than new, and keep in mind that this was a special case where my ribbon cables were basically beyond saving. FLAWLESS repair, and with a remarkably quick turn-around time. He even threw in a fix for my flimsy focus slider. If you have a Virtual Boy that hasn't had this fix done, or a broken unit that won't play nice, look no further. This repair is worth -every dime- and you -will not- be disappointed. NES Freak, THANK YOU.

your welcome :P Enjoy your fixed VB console!

Posted on: 8/1 20:43

Joined 2009/9/14
-1 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years)
I am so glad I didn't attempt this repair myself. I decided to send my VB to Nes Freak after reading all the glowing reviews. Communication was excellent! Price was right! Turn around was fast. Sent it in on Tuesday of last week and had it back on Friday of this week.

My daughter saw me unboxing it and asked, "Dad, is that the thing you put your cell phone in and put it on your head?" I laughed and said no this is a Nintendo! Then she asked, "OH, so you put your Nintendo Switch in it?" LOL, instead of explaining it, I just set everything up and we tested it out. Works perfect now! Plus, my baby got to experience the VB for the first time.

Thanks so much NES Freak!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post