Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

New member - hello
Posted on: 2018/1/15 20:53
Joined 2018/1/5
0 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Hi all,

I just wanted to say "hi" as I've just signed up here.

It's an exciting day in the household as a Virtual Boy that we ordered from Japan has just arrived! It's stubbornly refusing to turn on with the battery pack so I have a step down transformer on order. Fingers-crossed that it will behave tomorrow!

It looks like a great resource and community here. Though I am late to the party I'm really looking forward to collecting some of the games and chatting with like-minded folk.

Re: New member - hello
Posted on: 2018/1/16 1:42
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
587 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)20+ Game Ratings
Welcome and congrats! I hope you're able to get your VB working soon. You're gonna love the community here. Feel free to show off your collection, ask questions and just chat.

Posted on: 2018/1/16 12:42
VB Gamer
Joined 2015/10/11
Netherlands
26 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Welcome! :D

Posted on: 2018/1/20 0:16
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/11/11
USA
88 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Welcome to the community!

Posted on: 2018/1/20 0:38
VB Gamer
Joined 2015/2/27
USA
12 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Hey, John! I'm relatively new here, too, at least in terms of (semi) actively posting. Hope you get to enjoy your Virtual Boy soon!

Posted on: 2018/1/20 1:33
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/11/9
Venezuela
128 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreLong Time User (7 Years) 90+ Game Ratings
Quote:

JohnSReid wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to say "hi" as I've just signed up here.

It's an exciting day in the household as a Virtual Boy that we ordered from Japan has just arrived! It's stubbornly refusing to turn on with the battery pack so I have a step down transformer on order. Fingers-crossed that it will behave tomorrow!

It looks like a great resource and community here. Though I am late to the party I'm really looking forward to collecting some of the games and chatting with like-minded folk.

Welcome to the Virtual Boy family buddy :-D

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post