You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Any way to reset score board for Galactic Pinball?
Posted on: 2019/11/29 7:16
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/12/29
65 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
If Galactic Pinball has battery-backed saves, I suppose removing the battery would successfully wipe the scores.

Posted on: 1/13 5:41
Nintendoid!
Joined 2019/1/27
USA
115 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
I did it over nine months ago so I don't care to google and try and find the where to do it exactly but there is a fast fix. All it needs is a AA battery, 2 small pieces of wire (one for each side) and you connect the wires to two spots on the board/chipset and it wipes the data in an instant. I had some crazy scores on the Pinball I got last year and wasn't going to stand for it, then found the battery trick and it popped it back to factory settings.

Posted on: 5/25 9:23
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2541 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Vixioman schrieb:
believe it or not the trick works, just go to "Top Score" wait a second and press up up down down left left right right B and then A and bingo! ”the message to erase data will appear, do not click the links but the trick works even if you don't believe it

I totally missed this back in November. It's really rare that new, undocumented features are discovered in Virtual Boy games! So, even though there are a few other ways to erase save data, this is a very cool find! :-)

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post