USA
64 Posts
bump

Re: Virtual boy permanent LED screen solder repair service
Posted on: 1/14 2:17
Joined 2016/1/7
5 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Just got my system back from NES Freak, everything is now working like it should. This has been a very positive experience, thank you!

Posted on: 1/19 9:12
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/10/29
USA
64 Posts
Quote:

Nya wrote:
Just got my system back from NES Freak, everything is now working like it should. This has been a very positive experience, thank you!

Thank you for the feedback! enjoy your fixed VB!

and bump

Posted on: 1/29 22:15
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/10/29
USA
64 Posts
Bump!

Posted on: 1/30 2:47
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1012 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)Top10 Poster10+ Game Ratings
Ok no offense intended here, you're probably not used to the more quaint nature of this forum. This isn't really the type of place that warrants a service thread bumped on a weekly basis. In the Main Virtual Boy forum, literally the third stickied topic down is a repair thread with your name in it. If you find this thread actually gets buried past page 1 by all means bump, but judging by the other threads in the marketplace it takes around 2 months :p

Posted on: 1/30 23:58
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/10/29
USA
64 Posts
Quote:

speedyink wrote:
Ok no offense intended here, you're probably not used to the more quaint nature of this forum. This isn't really the type of place that warrants a service thread bumped on a weekly basis. In the Main Virtual Boy forum, literally the third stickied topic down is a repair thread with your name in it. If you find this thread actually gets buried past page 1 by all means bump, but judging by the other threads in the marketplace it takes around 2 months :p

Well there arnt any rule stating otherwise. i just bump when my tread dissapears off the front page for the most recent post.

I come from nintendoage so a thread there can dissapear with in a few hours off the first page lol.

I'll slow it down on the bumping though.

Posted on: 1/31 5:51
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1012 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)Top10 Poster10+ Game Ratings
I also go to other forums with more traffic in the marketplace and I know where you're coming from. Like I said, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, stuff just doesn't get buried here quite like busier forums.

Posted on: 1/31 9:29
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/10/29
USA
64 Posts
Quote:

speedyink wrote:
I also go to other forums with more traffic in the marketplace and I know where you're coming from. Like I said, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, stuff just doesn't get buried here quite like busier forums.

No worries i understand :P
Thanks for telling me.

Posted on: 2/22 19:05
VB Gamer
Joined 2/22
10 Posts
OP,

I just won a new (still defective) ribbon on ebay. I'd like to fix the new (still defective) ribbon and the one good (still functioning) ribbon I already have installed. I'll PM you.

Thanks,

Dan
Edited by Eiksirf on 2018/2/22 20:24
Edited by Eiksirf on 2018/2/22 20:25

Posted on: 2/25 0:12
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/10/29
USA
64 Posts
taken care of Dan

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic