Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Box and Manual for Hyper Fighting
Posted on: 2017/9/5 23:54
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
112 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years)
Well, obviously high quality scans would be awesome. If you're open to having Uncle Tusk make them - and he's up for it - that'd be even better. He told me he doesn't have any, but maybe with your OK... I think they'd be a hot item.

Thanks!

Neil

Posted on: 2017/9/6 0:17
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2288 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
I should be able to make high quality scans of everything sometime this week, and then I can post them on this site. I myself don't have access to the original source files for the box and manual, and I'm not exactly sure of who might have them besides Mr. Anon. Thus, scans are the only thing I'm capable of making with regard to this.

Posted on: 2017/9/6 0:52
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
112 Posts
Sounds great - thanks!

Posted on: 2017/9/8 12:09
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2288 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Virtual Boy Hyper Fighting Box Scans / Instruction Booklet Scans:

The dimensions of the box are:
5 inches wide; 4 and 7/8 inches high; 1 inch deep

The dimensions of the instruction booklet are:
4 and 3/8 inches wide; 4 and 1/2 inches high

Attach file:

jpg  Hyper Fighting Box.jpg (15,147.90 KB)
1643_59b26ab3d5c75.jpg 7624X4572 px
pdf Virtual Boy Hyper Fighting Instruction Booklet.pdf Size: 37,076.87 KB; Hits: 118

Posted on: 2017/9/8 22:39
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
112 Posts
Thx!

Posted on: 2017/9/10 15:30
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/4/8
Great Britain
417 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
Thanks very much for this Ben - I will try and get a JP version translated to complement the sheer effort put into all of this.

Posted on: 5/17 19:45
Virtual Freak
Joined 1/27
USA
90 Posts
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but from what I gather asking about the original run of the game was that it came on a yellow PCB with a few chips (and a battery to save reading your manual PDF too.) I got one today in the mail, battery is dead clearly as it's not saving scores, so that also means a couple modes are locked too.

I saw that someone asked and received scans and all that, but would it be possible to track down the actual box and manual for this still at this rate or whoever made them?

Posted on: 5/17 23:18
Nintendoid!
Joined 2014/5/16
USA
145 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Semi-related... if the battery is no longer holding score and unlocks data, you can manually unlock those modes as well. See the below thread.

https://www.planetvb.com/modules/newbb ... t_id=37320#forumpost37320

Posted on: 5/19 4:51
Virtual Freak
Joined 1/27
USA
90 Posts
I had that pointed out to me the other day on facebook, but I'm more trying to figure out where the failure is now as I put a new battery in there replacing the existing CR1225.

Beat it, saw credits, saw the unlock notes, then ran survival into the 2nd fight and killed out to the menu -- powered off, then on, and no saved progress or scores. I mean it's not huge the game itself works, but it is annoying it is doing that since it isn't saving.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post