Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Box and Manual for Hyper Fighting
Posted on: 2017/9/4 19:18
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
112 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years)
Anyone know a source for the box and manual for HF? I'd be interested in 2. Thanks!

Neil

Re: Box and Manual for Hyper Fighting
Posted on: 2017/9/4 19:38
Virtual Freak
Joined 2009/4/30
USA
57 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
How did you get two copies without boxes?

Also pretty sure uncle tusk made them for the release. I don't think he's selling them separately.

Posted on: 2017/9/4 19:49
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
112 Posts
Just want the box and manual for my collection. Have a friend in Japan who would probably want them too.

Posted on: 2017/9/4 20:47
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2287 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 3rdContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
So are you looking for actual copies from the original limited production run, the original source files for each, or high-quality scans of everything?

Posted on: 2017/9/4 20:55
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
112 Posts
Would love to purchase physical boxes and manuals, but I'm guessing that isn't in the cards. High quality scans would be nice, but I guess that would be up to whoever created them - I don't want to step on anyone's toes!

Posted on: 2017/9/4 23:29
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2287 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 3rdContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Well, I can make high quality scans of everything, if you want that, and then anyone could make and print out their own copies of each if they like. I don't think making and posting scans of everything would upset anyone.

Posted on: 2017/9/5 4:15
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/10/16
201 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Well, I can make high quality scans of everything, if you want that, and then anyone could make and print out their own copies of each if they like. I don't think making and posting scans of everything would upset anyone.

Lol,upset anyone! says the guy who provided 10k+ for the creation of most wanted VB title. Subtle man sublte :) you sir can do whatever you. Lol.

Posted on: 2017/9/5 5:11
Nintendoid!
Joined 2017/1/9
USA
108 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

Wyndcrosser wrote:

says the guy who provided 10k+ for the creation of most wanted VB title...

Holy moly! :o

Posted on: 2017/9/5 7:42
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
891 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
i thought faceball was 10k+ and HF was 5k?

Posted on: 2017/9/5 18:24
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2287 Posts
I'm not sure of what the rumor mills have produced, but I've never publicly disclosed the amounts spent on either Faceball or Hyper Fighting.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post