Nicht eingeloggt.
Passwort vergessen?


Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.



 Nach unten   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

#11
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 13.10.2017 21:54
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 23.10.2010
Großbritannien
385 Beiträge
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
Yeah the clear shell looks great. Hope you find someone who can make them for you.
Nach oben

#12
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 14.10.2017 7:26
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 10.03.2011
USA
889 Beiträge
Top10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
How are these different surfaces when it comes to applying labels?
Nach oben

#13
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 14.10.2017 8:49
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 28.07.2007
Großbritannien
336 Beiträge
Long Time User (11 Years) App Coder
I think we need to have a word with this guy -

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/2695 ... -cartridges/#entry3839450


He's done this stuff before and he has contacts in China.
Nach oben

#14
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 14.10.2017 15:44
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 15.12.2016
USA
293 Beiträge
Long Time User (2 Years)
Zitat:

MineStorm wrote:
I think we need to have a word with this guy -

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/2695 ... -cartridges/#entry3839450


He's done this stuff before and he has contacts in China.


I did contact a few of the Nintendo sites that have molded cases. Got a few responses that VB interest wasn't high enough to make them want to do it. Are you going to contact this guy?
Nach oben

#15
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 14.10.2017 16:05
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 28.07.2007
Großbritannien
336 Beiträge
Long Time User (11 Years) App Coder
Zitat:
Are you going to contact this guy?


I have done. We'll see if he's interested.
Nach oben

#16
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 14.10.2017 19:12
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 26.07.2003
USA
1461 Beiträge
PVBCC EntryCoderContributorSpecial AchievementTop10 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 Entry
Has anyone seen this? They only do white, but maybe it could be dyed. I haven't gotten a quote, but it sounds pretty cheap.

BTW, they also do PCBs, laser-cut acrylic, and molded cables (only using standard connectors, though).
Nach oben

#17
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 15.10.2017 9:02
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 28.07.2007
Großbritannien
336 Beiträge
Long Time User (11 Years) App Coder
Just got this reply from the guy on AtariAge -


Zitat:
Greetings

Should be something easy to have made. I will obtain some samples. Seems like it would be reasonable to make the dust caps at the same time

William
Nach oben

#18
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 15.10.2017 9:07
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 12.05.2016
USA
131 Beiträge
Long Time User (3 Years)
Zitat:

MineStorm wrote:
Just got this reply from the guy on AtariAge -


Zitat:
Greetings

Should be something easy to have made. I will obtain some samples. Seems like it would be reasonable to make the dust caps at the same time

William



Progress! Won't get too excited, but this sounds very promising.
Nach oben

#19
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 15.10.2017 14:48
Newbie
Dabei seit 15.10.2017
4 Beiträge
Long Time User (1 Year)
Levine91 contacted me over at Atari Age to discuss if I could have the cartridge shells re-made. Its something I am pretty familiar with and should be able to accomplish. I will keep you all informed about my progress. Won't be until likely January that they would be done.
Nach oben

#20
Re: Carbon Fiber VB Game Cases
Geschrieben am: 15.10.2017 16:36
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 15.12.2016
USA
293 Beiträge
Long Time User (2 Years)
Zitat:

MortoffGames wrote:
Levine91 contacted me over at Atari Age to discuss if I could have the cartridge shells re-made. Its something I am pretty familiar with and should be able to accomplish. I will keep you all informed about my progress. Won't be until likely January that they would be done.


Great news! We really need it, especially with new games on the way.
Nach oben

 Nach oben   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema


Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.