Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Hyper Fighting unlocks
Posted on: 2017/7/6 2:28
Nintendoid!
Joined 2014/5/16
USA
145 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Hopefully this doesn't irritate everyone but there is really nowhere else to ask.

So does anyone know any Hyper Fighting unlock codes or accomplishments you have to do to get unlocks? Or even confirmed existences of unlocks? I am a proud owner of the game and I have played it a fair amount and haven't found much. I've read what seem like uncorroborated rumors online about hidden characters and modes. If anyone has anything to offer and they want me to swear to secrecy you can PM me or email me. I can keep a secret if asked... the person who sold me the game on here knows that, but I can't provide them as a character reference obviously :)

Re: Hyper Fighting unlocks
Posted on: 2017/7/6 3:33
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2293 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
If you want to play as "Ben" (yep, that's me), press the following buttons while the precaution screen is being displayed:
LEFT (on right D-pad) + RIGHT (on left D-pad) + SELECT + A + R + L

To unlock all game modes and extras, press the following buttons while the precaution screen is being displayed:
RIGHT (on both D-pads) + SELECT + A + R

To perform a factory reset, press the following buttons while the precaution screen is being displayed:
LEFT (on left D-pad) + SELECT + B + R

If you ever manage to get to experience the two-player option, player 1 can select the stage & speed in 2-player mode by pressing SELECT/R/L in the character selection menu.

Posted on: 2017/7/6 7:46
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
907 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
i never knew about any of that. thanks ben!

Posted on: 2017/7/6 14:53
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2293 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Lester Knight wrote:

No problem. In all this time, this was the first time that anybody asked, so I wasn't sure if everyone else already knew or not.

Posted on: 2017/7/6 20:13
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1111 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Quote:

Lester Knight wrote:

No problem. In all this time, this was the first time that anybody asked, so I wasn't sure if everyone else already knew or not.

I did, I also know about Lucky.

Posted on: 2017/7/6 20:46
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/9/12
Finland
39 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
tell me about the vs mode.
does it really work between 2 virtual boys if you have the cable?

damm, i dont care how many characters or stages there are but that 2 player mode should have be in demo : (

Posted on: 2017/7/6 21:30
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2515 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
That's awesome, thanks for sharing these, Ben! Finally I can play all modes, even though I suck at fighting games.

Some screenshots of the in-game Ben attached. Gotta love that quote!

Quote:
I did, I also know about Lucky.

Now I am curious!

Attach file:

png  Hyper Fighting Ben 1.png (22.19 KB)
1_595e8f9cab934.png 384X224 px

png  Hyper Fighting Ben 2.png (26.92 KB)
1_595e8fa2bf3b8.png 384X224 px

png  Hyper Fighting Ben 3.png (22.91 KB)
1_595e8fa663b1a.png 384X224 px

Posted on: 2017/7/6 22:29
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2293 Posts
Quote:

KR155E wrote:
Some screenshots of the in-game Ben attached. Gotta love that quote!

Yeah, that corny quote was all me! :-)

I think my character looks pretty close to what I submitted as screenshots for him of me, which are attached. The third one is what I should look like when I lose a match, but I've yet to see it, as I never lose! Ha ha ha!!!

Attach file:

jpg  Ben In-Game Character Face.JPG (554.58 KB)
1643_595e9d97a2554.jpg 1755X1564 px

jpg  Ben Profile Normal Image.JPG (589.85 KB)
1643_595e9da41bd88.jpg 1766X1668 px

jpg  Ben Profile Defeat Image.JPG (540.20 KB)
1643_595e9daddac27.jpg 1697X1649 px

Posted on: 2017/7/7 2:42
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1155 Posts
Top10 Poster10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
Wow, the in-game Ben looks a LOT like the real life Ben!

Posted on: 2017/7/7 2:59
Nintendoid!
Joined 2014/5/16
USA
145 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Wow Ben! Thanks for all the info! I'm so glad that I asked because this turned out to be a really fun thread. Those pictures are hilarious and he did a great job! One of the truths of life: sometimes all you have to do is ask and you'll get what you're looking for.

Well you touched on everything I saw rumored online and them some. What's this "Lucky" business all about though... hmm...

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post