Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Thinking about Buying a VBA....
Posted on: 2005/1/5 16:55
Joined 2005/1/5
1 Posts
Long Time User (14 Years)
Iím thinking about getting a VBA and I have a few questions, I came across this site through a Google search, and I figured what the hell might as well post a question.

So here are the questions.

1. How much is the VBA and where should I go buy it a used game store? Or should I see if I could get it new at a best buy or something?
2. I realize that the VBA can screw up your games and the system what I want to know is has any one on here had that problem?
3. Where can I find a list of cheats for the VBA?
4. And lastly how hard are the cheat codes to put in? Like I read somewhere that every cheat has to have a : in-between them

Thanks for any response

Ashley

Re: Thinking about Buying a VBA....
Posted on: 2005/1/6 6:41
VB Gamer
Joined 2004/9/15
USA
25 Posts
Long Time User (14 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Oh god, you actually sound serious...

1-2. The VBA is an emulator for the Gameboy Advance, you can't buy it. I think you're thinking about an Action Replay, a cheat device for the GBA.

3. Try Gamefaqs....

4. I dunno. Don't have one.

5. This is a site devoted to the VIRTUAL BOY. If you want to know more about it you should be able to find the information somewhere, hmm, perhaps on this site?

Posted on: 2005/2/12 15:44
VB Gamer
Joined 2004/9/24
USA
38 Posts
Haha! Threads/posts like this make me laugh my guts out.

Posted on: 2005/2/12 16:11
VB Gamer
Joined 2005/1/29
Sweden
33 Posts
This site is for VIRTUAL BOY, don't you ppl read before you post? -.- just look to the left of the board and see what a virtual boy looks like.

action replay for vba
Posted on: 2005/5/15 21:35
fernando vba master
hey guys,let's see who can solve my problem,if you do,i will reward you..for real!!
here's my problem;
you know how the vba emulator has a gameshark and a codebreaker..right?.ok how do you put the action replay codes into the visual boy.because i was playing pokemon emerald and i just beat the game and now i want to catch them all,and the only codes i find are action replay codes...someone please help me out!!!!!
thanks a lot.
please write me to ferargentina_2005@yahoo.com or fer_hardy2003@hotmail.com thanks.

Posted on: 2005/5/16 1:57
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2003/7/27
Australia
267 Posts
CoderLong Time User (15 Years) DonatorApp Coder

Here.

Now leave.

Please.

Posted on: 2005/7/27 10:39
thnxs

need help making gameshark codes work on vba for pokemon emerald pleeze help me!
Posted on: 2005/10/3 8:11
dragz
im playing pokemon emerald at the moment and i need help making the (gameshark , coddebreaker ) codes work. i mean i dotn even no wer to type them in srsly sum 1 help me NOW. or email me wit da answer PLEEEZE

Posted on: 2005/10/3 12:39
Strangler
if you want gba roms go to emuvortex. they also have gbc roms.

Posted on: 2005/10/10 17:54
VB Gamer
Joined 2004/8/20
Germany
42 Posts
Long Time User (15 Years)
Will this nonsense ever end?

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post