You are not logged in.
Lost Password?


Register To Post



 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

#51
Re: [Release] Virtual Fishing - English Version
Posted on: 2017/7/14 21:26
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1105 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

Seam wrote:
Is there a video of this english patched version anywhere? I couldn't find one on youtube.


I've posted a video of the early menu translation here:
https://youtu.be/zKpgE3Jq6HM

I made another video showing most parts which I apparently never uploaded. I will see if I find it tomorrow.
Top

#52
Re: [Release] Virtual Fishing - English Version
Posted on: 2017/7/14 22:35
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/7/10
USA
96 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
Quote:

Seam wrote:
Is there a video of this english patched version anywhere? I couldn't find one on youtube.


I've posted a video of the early menu translation here:
https://youtu.be/zKpgE3Jq6HM

I made another video showing most parts which I apparently never uploaded. I will see if I find it tomorrow.


nice, thanks!
Top

#53
Re: [Release] Virtual Fishing - English Version
Posted on: 2017/7/14 23:32
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1105 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

Seam wrote:
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
Quote:

Seam wrote:
Is there a video of this english patched version anywhere? I couldn't find one on youtube.


I've posted a video of the early menu translation here:
https://youtu.be/zKpgE3Jq6HM

I made another video showing most parts which I apparently never uploaded. I will see if I find it tomorrow.


nice, thanks!


There you go: https://youtu.be/ZJkKtEfrxtM
Top

#54
Re: [Release] Virtual Fishing - English Version
Posted on: 2017/7/15 0:51
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/7/10
USA
96 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
no audio?
Top

#55
Re: [Release] Virtual Fishing - English Version
Posted on: 2017/7/15 3:59
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2087 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
There you go: https://youtu.be/ZJkKtEfrxtM


Hey! Don't think I didn't see you selecting me as a female.

;-)
Top

#56
Re: [Release] Virtual Fishing - English Version
Posted on: 2017/7/15 8:41
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1105 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

Seam wrote:
no audio?


Nope

Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
There you go: https://youtu.be/ZJkKtEfrxtM


Hey! Don't think I didn't see you selecting me as a female.

;-)


:)
Top

#57
Re: [Release] Virtual Fishing - English Version
Posted on: 2/28 18:33
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/11/11
USA
79 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
This is amazing! I had the patched one that still had the Japanese title screen and some other Japanese things in the game. This looks amazing with the full translation!

I know someone posted the translated instructions somewhere too, so I need to get that since I have no clue how to pull the damn fish back once it bites!
Top

#58
Re: [Release] Virtual Fishing - English Version
Posted on: 2/28 20:51
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1105 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

UHATEIT wrote:
This is amazing! I had the patched one that still had the Japanese title screen and some other Japanese things in the game. This looks amazing with the full translation!

I know someone posted the translated instructions somewhere too, so I need to get that since I have no clue how to pull the damn fish back once it bites!


Yeah, I needed a break and released the half done translation. The remaining screens actually didn't took that much work. But damn, that work was annoying.
Top

 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic


Register To Post