Nicht eingeloggt.
Passwort vergessen?

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.

Nach unten   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Re: [Demo-Release] Snatcher
Geschrieben am: 19.03.2017 10:24
Dabei seit 11.01.2015
4 Beiträge
Long Time User (4 Years)
It's amazing how much effort you put into this!
What is there looks great, would be amazing to get a small team working on this in spare time and maybe get a full playable version someday.

Thanks for your work and interest, and very cool you started in memory of the original maker.

Geschrieben am: 06.08.2017 14:31
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 16.10.2012
206 Beiträge
Long Time User (7 Years)
Thunder, any update on this by chance? We could also play thru the English game and start screen grabbing and writing down dialogue.

W

Geschrieben am: 06.08.2017 16:54
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 01.07.2011
Deutschland
1118 Beiträge
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Zitat:

Wyndcrosser wrote:
Thunder, any update on this by chance? We could also play thru the English game and start screen grabbing and writing down dialogue.

W

I did start converting more of the game but did ran into several problems. I actually did not program my converter very clean so it is rather hard to understand what I did back then. I will have to rewrite most parts. Due to some health problems I wasn't able to do much during the last 4-5 month. Right now I'm programming a 2-player game, which will hopefully not be as complex.

After that I will most likely go back to Snatcher. I will try to make the tools I'm using less bound to my development environment so someone can help drawing depth maps and stuff.

Geschrieben am: 11.08.2017 22:38
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 31.01.2017
Deutschland
129 Beiträge
Long Time User (2 Years)
Zitat:
thunderstruck wrote:
so someone can help drawing depth maps and stuff.

Hi thunder, I would feel happy to contribute some 3D conversion to this project

Geschrieben am: 13.08.2017 8:50
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 01.07.2011
Deutschland
1118 Beiträge
Zitat:

StereoBoy wrote:
Zitat:
thunderstruck wrote:
so someone can help drawing depth maps and stuff.

Hi thunder, I would feel happy to contribute some 3D conversion to this project

That's cool. But as I said, it will take some time until I get back to it. However, I do have another game I'm working on for which I could need someone how is able to draw some nice looking items.

Geschrieben am: 02.10.2017 22:45
VB Gamer
Dabei seit 08.12.2015
18 Beiträge
Long Time User (3 Years)
I wanna say WOW! I played thru this now that I got my Flash Boy Plus and holy smokes! This was amazing! This was actually the first thing I flashed onto my Flash Boy Plus. Loved it.

Now if only: Intro and moaaaar! :D

Anyways, well done!

"Do you think you'll design the game to fit on the flashboy in parts?"
Unless someone comes up a good way to do bank switching and increase the amount of storage on a flashboy plus. Maybe FB++ with 32MB and flash menu and possible bankswitching thru some quirky means. Well feels like that's not gonna happen :P Edit: Nvm, just saw the post below this one, hahaha :P

Geschrieben am: 03.10.2017 10:10
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 01.07.2011
Deutschland
1118 Beiträge
Zitat:

Elrinth schrieb:
I wanna say WOW! I played thru this now that I got my Flash Boy Plus and holy smokes! This was amazing! This was actually the first thing I flashed onto my Flash Boy Plus. Loved it.

Now if only: Intro and moaaaar! :D

Anyways, well done!

"Do you think you'll design the game to fit on the flashboy in parts?"
Unless someone comes up a good way to do bank switching and increase the amount of storage on a flashboy plus. Maybe FB++ with 32MB and flash menu and possible bankswitching thru some quirky means. Well feels like that's not gonna happen :P Edit: Nvm, just saw the post below this one, hahaha :P

Thanks man, appreciate it. Not sure how to split up things now that Kevin is making bigger carts. We will see.

Nach oben   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.