You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: SPACE PINBALL COMPLETE RELEASED. Comes with 24 page manual and all original inserts.
Posted on: 2013/1/30 22:53
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/3/1
France
102 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years) Donator20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

jrronimo wrote:
Hey Uncle Tusker: The description on this page refers to it as BOUND HIGH. ;)

Try this one ;)
http://uncletusk.com/catalog/17

Re: SPACE PINBALL COMPLETE RELEASED. Comes with 24 page manual and all original inserts.
Posted on: 2013/1/30 22:54
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/3/1
France
102 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years) Donator20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Thanks for this, UncleTusker.

I'm excited to see how my instruction booklet looks in its finalized form.

Mee too ^^

Posted on: 2013/1/31 0:13
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Quote:

jrronimo wrote:
Hey Uncle Tusker: The description on this page refers to it as BOUND HIGH. ;)

Ooops. I just wanted to make sure they said the same thing. Forgot to delete that part. Thanks for pointing that out!!!

Posted on: 2013/1/31 0:27
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
930 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (9 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

jrronimo wrote:
Am I correct to remember that Space Pinball was the prototype for Galactic pinball and is largely the same? But it has a different table as well?

yes, that is correct. i found the tables in space pinball to be much more enjoyable. from what i recall some sound efx are missing and the high score feature does not work. i haven't played it for awhile so i will leave the deep comparisons to someone else from this community. =)

this looks like a great package. any plans to release the manual as a pdf for those who already picked up the cart from minestorm?

Posted on: 2013/1/31 0:37
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
388 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years) Donator
Great work guys. Will be ordering one.

Thanks again for another fantastic product!

Posted on: 2013/1/31 1:09
VB Gamer
Joined 2009/1/19
Spain
45 Posts
Long Time User (11 Years)
Payment done, so excited!

Posted on: 2013/1/31 4:30
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2308 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (9 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

jrronimo wrote:

Am I correct to remember that Space Pinball was the prototype for Galactic pinball and is largely the same? But it has a different table as well?

I definitely would not say that it is "largely the same," other than the fact that they are both pinball games. Galactic Pinball has 4 tables and a hidden bonus table within the tables. Space Pinball has a total of 5 tables, and 4 of them are completely different from any of the four tables in Galactic Pinball, while the fifth table does look similar to the bonus table in Galactic Pinball, but it, too, is different in how it is set up and cleared. Thus, between the two games, you essentially get 9 different pinball tables to play. Also, Space Pinball's tables all connect together in a sort of "adventure mode," so you can progress from one table to the next and end up back at the first table, while Galactic Pinball only has 4 individual tables that must be played individually, without any connection between them. The unfortunate thing about Space Pinball is that it was never made into a finalized game, which leaves the fact that there is no pinball limit or high score table, but you can make your own pinball limit and keep track of your own high score for endless fun.

Posted on: 2013/1/31 4:52
VB Gamer
Joined 2013/1/1
10 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
I just received my copy of Bound High today and now this!? Awesome! Hopefully I can purchase one soon.

Posted on: 2013/1/31 6:42
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/7/20
USA
154 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years) Top Donator: 1st30+ Game Ratings
Damn! Just when I decided to stop spending money for a while, this pops up. Well, so much for that New Year's resolution! ...and to think I didn't even make it past January...

Here's to Space Pinball!

:D

Posted on: 2013/1/31 9:29
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/11/4
Netherlands
396 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (11 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
ordered and paid already
cant wait to recieve it

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post