Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Mario Land VB
Posted on: 2012/12/28 11:00
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/12/20
France
19 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Yes, thank you KR155E, I really thought Mario Land VB was a real game and was canceled, rather than a demo.
It's a shame there is not a true Mario plateformer on the Virtual Boy... This is the only Nintendo device without at least one Mario plateformer so far.

If someone complete a VB Mario's homebrew someday, I will play it! :)

Re: Mario Land VB
Posted on: 2012/12/28 15:49
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2308 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (9 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Thanks for the detailed information, Krisse. I figured that you must have had a lot more information than what has been revealed on the forum threads previously.

Does this mean that for as long as the status of the Mario game says "On Hold" on the homebrew list, we can hold onto the hope that the game could be finalized someday, or does it seem that the game should now be labeled as "canceled"?

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post