You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: OFFICIAL Bound High Complete with Cartridge, box, and manual RELEASE INFO!
Posted on: 2013/1/21 6:50
VB Gamer
Joined 2013/1/7
21 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Awesome. Ordered. Thank you!

Posted on: 2013/1/21 10:43
PVB Elite
Joined 2009/12/30
Netherlands
545 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreContributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years)
Got my replacement box in for the the teared box I got earlier. Perfect condition! And was shipping more protected than than the first one.
Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/1/21 15:14
Joined 2013/1/11
5 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Just ordered. Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/1/21 18:15
VB Gamer
Joined 2003/11/1
USA
46 Posts
CoderLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder
Purchased. :D

Thanks for doing this; it's definitely in the spirit of the community!

Posted on: 2013/1/22 21:36
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/11/23
132 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
Just got this today. Box was so nice, it went right on my bedroom shelf!

As for the game, I got to play it for 5 seconds. Seems alright. 3D is fine, but I'll have to play it more later. ;)

Posted on: 2013/1/22 23:46
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/11/23
132 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
Oh and I finally got to play the game more. Lots of variety, nice and simple controls, and great graphics. I've only beaten World 1 in Adventure mode, so I still have lots more to play!

Man, if Bound High! is this good, then imagine what G-Zero and Dragon Hopper are like...

Posted on: 2013/1/23 6:47
Nintendoid!
Joined 2013/1/22
USA
198 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Just ordered one from "Uncle Tusk's" website.

It's been SO long since I've enjoyed plugging in a new game; think the last time was with Gundam, and that game sucks.

Will others be released, like Zero Racers or Dragonhopper?

Think I need to get a "flashboy", and Faceball; I'm told it's the only game to exploit the interconnect cable. Hope I can figure out where it is on this site (hint --- helps appreciated!)

I once tried to make a copier; have a connector cable that extends the cart, and a ZIF socket --- that'd be cool if I can download into ROMS and use that socket....

:-)

Posted on: 2013/1/23 14:17
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2291 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

vb-fan wrote:

Will others be released, like Zero Racers or Dragonhopper?

Think I need to get a "flashboy", and Faceball; I'm told it's the only game to exploit the interconnect cable. Hope I can figure out where it is on this site (hint --- helps appreciated!)

If someone who is willing to share the ROMs with everyone ever gets their hands on them, then Zero Racers and/or Dragon Hopper could be released someday, but right now, these are the lost "Holy Grails" of Virtual Boy games that people are still hoping and/or searching for.

"Faceball," which was made by Bullet-Proof Software and released online recently (check out the top story on the front page) does not have a two-player option. However, DanB is currently working on a homebrew title similar to Faceball called "Ballface," and he said that he hopes to add 2-player support to the game, so we will have to wait and see if that happens. You can download a working demo of this still unfinished game and find out more information about it here:

http://www.planetvb.com/modules/newbb ... t_id=21418#forumpost21418

Posted on: 2013/1/23 17:11
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2005/9/17
USA
312 Posts
Long Time User (14 Years)
I realize this is a bit off topic, but has anyone ever made and/or tested a link cable? It probably wouldn't be too difficult to make a simple Pong clone where you see your paddle from behind and you see the other player's paddle off in the distance to test it...

Posted on: 2013/1/23 18:13
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2291 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

jrronimo wrote:
I realize this is a bit off topic, but has anyone ever made and/or tested a link cable? It probably wouldn't be too difficult to make a simple Pong clone where you see your paddle from behind and you see the other player's paddle off in the distance to test it...

Oh yes... DogP made some link cables a while ago and even released some VB homebrew games that support them.

Check out this page:
http://www.planetvb.com/modules/games/?hg

and his homebrew titles: 3D BattleSnake and Tic Tac Toe

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post