Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Get your FlashBoy Plus box here
Posted on: 2012/10/23 19:40
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2488 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
If you want to make your FlashBoy Plus Kit complete with a box, quick reference card and a higher quality cart sticker, here are our worldwide suppliers:

USA: Benjamin Stevens (SOLD OUT)

United Kingdom: VBmills

Open in new window
Edited by KR155E on 2018/3/6 8:34

Re: Get your FlashBoy Plus box here
Posted on: 2012/10/24 12:17
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
872 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
i'd like to comment to all future flashboy+ buyers. i picked up one of these boxes off kr155e. they are extremely well made. it came complete with everything required to complete the experience. i highly recommend at least one box to complete your virtual boy collection.

Posted on: 2012/11/23 0:28
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
384 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (7 Years) Donator
FlashBoy Plus Boxes for the UK/Europe.

What you will receive:

FlashBoy Plus Box, Quick Ref. Card, Cart Label. Price €20 (price includes packaging and shipping)

Please send the money, along with the description "FlashBoy Plus Box" via PayPal to wesmilliner_7@hotmail.com

For the USA, Canada, or Mexico market Price is $25 but please contact me for calculated shipping.

If you prefer to buy from you own region please contact PVB member Benjamin Stevens.

To buy a Flashboy Plus Cart please contact Richard Hutchinson (PVB member Minestorm)

Posted on: 2012/11/23 14:11
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2078 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
If you would like to order from me, here are the prices:

If you live in the USA, Canada, or Mexico:
What you get:
"Official" FlashBoy Plus Box designed and numbered by Christian Radke, Quick Ref. Card, Cart Label
What you pay:
25 U.S. Dollars (price includes packaging and shipping costs)

If you live anywhere else in the world:
What you get:
"Official" FlashBoy Plus Box designed and numbered by Christian Radke, Quick Ref. Card, Cart Label
What you pay:
20 Euros (converted into U.S. Dollars) + calculated shipping costs to your country

For USA, Canada, and Mexico buyers: Please send the money, along with the description "FlashBoy Plus Box Combo," via PayPal to benjaminste[@]gmail[.]com, and your items will be sent to you asap. For buyers located in other parts of the world, please contact me first so that I can calculate the total price in U.S. Dollars.

Posted on: 2013/2/9 3:48
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
872 Posts
Ben,
I'm working on a custom case project. Would it be possible to be provided with a high quality scan for the front of the FB+ box?

Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/2/9 15:25
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2078 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Sure.

I tried to clean it up as best as I could using Paint. Any additional cleanup that might be necessary would have to be done by someone better at it than me.

Attach file:

jpg  Scan of Front of FlashBoy Plus Box.jpg (1,834.22 KB)
1643_51165c44a89ad.jpg 2996X2936 px

Posted on: 2013/2/9 15:27
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2078 Posts
Here is the original, non-cleaned up scan.

Attach file:

jpg  FlashBoy Plus Front.jpg (2,042.04 KB)
1643_51165cc93ca16.jpg 3151X3098 px

Posted on: 2013/2/9 15:39
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
334 Posts
Long Time User (11 Years) App Coder
Try this

Attach file:

jpg  FlashBoy+.jpg (247.48 KB)
545_51165f8a70216.jpg 598X497 px

Posted on: 2013/2/9 19:01
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2078 Posts
Quote:

MineStorm wrote:
Try this

Hey, you cheated. ;-)

Posted on: 2013/2/10 0:50
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
872 Posts
thanks a lot! =)