Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/22 21:38
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2293 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
My bad. I guess the other Bound High box design had me confused.

Posted on: 2012/10/22 23:53
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
385 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
I do like the thought of a inlay but I'm not that fussed, I'm just looking forward to getting the box.

Posted on: 2012/10/23 9:20
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
336 Posts
Long Time User (12 Years) App Coder
I was talking to Eric (bigmac). He says Sean managed to dupe his buyer because folks outside of this forum had no idea BH carts were being made on a continual basis.

His suggestion, is to make them in larger batches, and let all the retro sites know about it.

I'm open to this idea because they'll be 3 of us involved this time -

Me - making the boards
UncleTusker - the boxes
Eric - assembling the carts / distribution

I really do think it would be a great shame if folk were denied a chance to play one of the best VB games.

Posted on: 2012/10/23 14:07
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2293 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
I'm highly confident that many people will be very happy about this. Don't forget about Space Pinball, too. ;-)

Posted on: 2012/10/23 14:51
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1111 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
This is great.

Posted on: 2012/10/23 17:22
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/7/3
USA
435 Posts
CoderContributorLong Time User (8 Years) App Coder40+ Game Ratings
This is awesome thanks for the second chance Minestorm=D. I was wondering how much would a complete set cost game,box,manual? >B

Posted on: 2012/10/23 18:59
PVB Elite
Joined 2007/10/26
USA
757 Posts
ContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (11 Years) Donator
I don't want to derail this thread :) it's about the purchase of the bond high boxes and manuals. I'll post later on today about reproduction carts in another thread..and we can all talk about them there :).

Posted on: 2012/10/23 19:55
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1111 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
OK, lets say I already ordered the Box combo here but would prefer to get the complete package including the card. Should I cancel the order now and order again in the new thread?

Posted on: 2012/10/23 20:56
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
OK, lets say I already ordered the Box combo here but would prefer to get the complete package including the card. Should I cancel the order now and order again in the new thread?

If you've already paid for a box and manual and want a cart, we will just figure out the difference. It won't be a problem. We're figuring it all out now. But if you paid for the manual/box you can tack on a cart no problem and get it CIB.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post