You are not logged in.
Lost Password?


Register To Post



 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

#31
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/18 20:10
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Great idea! Is there a full list of these games?
Top

#32
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/18 20:58
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/11/4
Netherlands
395 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (11 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
money ahve been transfert for the combo
already thanx
Top

#33
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/18 21:41
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1118 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

UncleTusker wrote:
Great idea! Is there a full list of these games?


You can find a list here:

http://www.planetvb.com/modules/games/?hf
Top

#34
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/18 22:56
Nintendoid!
Joined 2010/10/3
128 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years)
Quote:

UncleTusker wrote:
I'm just making sure I didn't screw anything up that I don't know about VB games. I'm an NES collector. I'm very confident in this design. The world is what was designed by someone else. I'm not sure who. But I touched up the color a little bit and used it.

That's all. Small grammar errors and what not.


I was the original designer.

Does that mean I get a free box?

My original box shape was based on an actual Virtual Boy game box that I had at my desk at the time. Your cut/fold paths are different from what I had -- did you use a Gameboy Advance box as your starting point?
Top

#35
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/19 0:09
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Quote:

colesonwilson wrote:
Quote:

UncleTusker wrote:
I'm just making sure I didn't screw anything up that I don't know about VB games. I'm an NES collector. I'm very confident in this design. The world is what was designed by someone else. I'm not sure who. But I touched up the color a little bit and used it.

That's all. Small grammar errors and what not.


I was the original designer.

Does that mean I get a free box?

My original box shape was based on an actual Virtual Boy game box that I had at my desk at the time. Your cut/fold paths are different from what I had -- did you use a Gameboy Advance box as your starting point?


I recreated the shape using an actual VB game I have. Galactic Pinball. It is as exact as possible I could get to the original. Your cornering was slightly off. Not a big deal. I just want it to perfectly match. I recreated all the side graphics from your design and re did the back and all wordings. Redid all the background to match the actual boxes. All that's yours is the front design. If enough people get one I have no problem sending you copy. I understand your work and effort. PM your address.
Top

#36
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/19 4:13
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/7/3
USA
437 Posts
CoderContributorLong Time User (8 Years) App Coder40+ Game Ratings
I like your work UncleTusker and think that your doing a really good job. However that being said I'm curious why Nintendo never made a cross-eye 3d image of the screen on the back of the box or even a 3d sticker hologram for the screen shot. They may of had more takers if they would of tried this approach.>B
Top

#37
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/20 1:37
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Quote:

morintari wrote:
I like your work UncleTusker and think that your doing a really good job. However that being said I'm curious why Nintendo never made a cross-eye 3d image of the screen on the back of the box or even a 3d sticker hologram for the screen shot. They may of had more takers if they would of tried this approach.>B


That does sound awesome. I'm not sure I'll be doing any modding to the original design now, but definitely cool to keep in mind for the homebrew games!
Top

#38
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/21 5:00
Nintendoid!
Joined 2008/10/19
USA
102 Posts
Long Time User (11 Years)
I have a question concerning the inside of the box; will there be an area made to hold the cartridge?
Or will the prints be of the box "shell" only?
Top

#39
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/21 10:47
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1118 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

wazzal wrote:
I have a question concerning the inside of the box; will there be an area made to hold the cartridge?
Or will the prints be of the box "shell" only?


A very good question. I was wondering that as well. Also, if you are producing the inlays for the boxes (like you do for the SNES boxes) are you going to sell them separately?
Top

#40
Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/22 8:36
Virtual Freak
Joined 2009/4/30
USA
57 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
down for a combo.
Top

 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic


Register To Post