Posted on: 2012/10/17 21:36
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Quote:

L___E___T wrote:
Thanks for the clarification UncleTusk - you've got a good reputation so please rest assured I wasn't slamming anyone's intentions, just wanted to pose the question to cear up a few misconceptions that could have been floating around etc.

I totally understand your worries. I worry the same thing about game boxes and bad people. I get emails weekly asking for repro boxes of actual games that are rare. "but it's for my collection" haha. Yeah right.

Tusk.

Re: Official Bound High For Sale Thread. Boxes and Manuals
Posted on: 2012/10/17 21:47
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Here is the updated box. Only thing changed is the misspelling on the back side!

Thanks!

Attach file:

jpg  VB Bound High Box Low.jpg (585.86 KB)
2945_507f0b4e7da13.jpg 919X570 px

Posted on: 2012/10/17 22:01
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2288 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Very nice. This makes me giddy with excitement! :-)

Posted on: 2012/10/17 22:04
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
385 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
Me too! Thanks uncletusker.

Posted on: 2012/10/18 1:10
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
I'm also really excited to get this going and get some of the boxes for some of the homebrews going.

Just contact me with thoughts on what you all think would be best to do. Or post here. I check her periodically now. I have so many fond memories of the VB.

Posted on: 2012/10/18 2:33
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/7/20
USA
154 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years) Top Donator: 1st30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

UncleTusker wrote:
I'm also really excited to get this going...

I'm excited too! How excited? "As happy as a witch in a broom factory!" That's how excited! :D

Posted on: 2012/10/18 2:46
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Quote:

Dor-Si wrote:
Quote:

UncleTusker wrote:
I'm also really excited to get this going...

I'm excited too! How excited? "As happy as a witch in a broom factory!" That's how excited! :D

You're just chalk full of these metaphors aren't you? Just like a teacher!

Posted on: 2012/10/18 3:06
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2288 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

UncleTusker wrote:
I'm also really excited to get this going and get some of the boxes for some of the homebrews going.

Just contact me with thoughts on what you all think would be best to do. Or post here. I check her periodically now. I have so many fond memories of the VB.

For a long time, I have wanted a special cartridge, box, and instruction booklet for Krisse's 3 games, so BLOX, BLOX 2, and VUE Snake. I already got a special box and cartridge for VUE Snake for my latest birthday, but I know it's not "official," so I'd want official ones and a manual would be cool, too. I also know that BLOX 2 has problems with the save function on hardware, which needs to be fixed before it can be released as a cartridge.

Nevertheless, I propose these 3 games as the first homebrew games to be on the radar for manual and box releases. I know Krisse is busy and might not have time lately to design instruction booklets or boxes for these right now, but I throw my wishes out there anyway. :-)

Posted on: 2012/10/18 4:07
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/8/29
USA
140 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Quote:

UncleTusker wrote:

For a long time, I have wanted a special cartridge, box, and instruction booklet for Krisse's 3 games, so BLOX, BLOX 2, and VUE Snake. I already got a special box and cartridge for VUE Snake for my latest birthday, but I know it's not "official," so I'd want official ones and a manual would be cool, too. I also know that BLOX 2 has problems with the save function on hardware, which needs to be fixed before it can be released as a cartridge.

Nevertheless, I propose these 3 games as the first homebrew games to be on the radar for manual and box releases. I know Krisse is busy and might not have time lately to design instruction booklets or boxes for these right now, but I throw my wishes out there anyway. :-)

What games are highly available on cartridges right now? Those would be the ones I'd love to do first. To see how it goes from here. I'll contact Krisse.

Posted on: 2012/10/18 10:56
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1109 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
I think it would be a good idea to start a new topic (maybe including a poll) and just ask people around here in which Hombrew-Boxes they would be interested.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post