Nicht eingeloggt.
Passwort vergessen?

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.

Nach unten   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Re: VUE Snake Game Cartridge and Box
Geschrieben am: 21.11.2012 15:18
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 23.10.2010
Großbritannien
385 Beiträge
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
Absolutely priceless. Some great mates indeed.

Geschrieben am: 22.11.2012 22:39
Administrator
Dabei seit 08.01.2000
Deutschland
2515 Beiträge
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
Zitat:

wazzal schrieb:
I would love to be able to play the version of snake that goes with this rad birthday story; can you post the rom here for us KR155E?
:)

Nah, I don't really want to release Ben's version, but I certainly will release version 1.2 soon, which will have all of the improvements found in Ben's version, like a fixed save function working on hardware, plus maybe some more updates like additional languages. :-)

Geschrieben am: 22.11.2012 23:06
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 23.10.2010
Großbritannien
385 Beiträge
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
Zitat:

KR155E wrote:
Nah, I don't really want to release Ben's version, but I certainly will release version 1.2 soon, which will have all of the improvements found in Ben's version, like a fixed save function working on hardware, plus maybe some more updates like additional languages. :-)

Looking forward it. This game is highly addictive, reminds me of my high school day playing on a nokia!

Geschrieben am: 23.11.2012 1:54
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 19.10.2008
USA
102 Beiträge
Long Time User (10 Years)
Zitat:

KR155E wrote:
Zitat:

wazzal schrieb:
I would love to be able to play the version of snake that goes with this rad birthday story; can you post the rom here for us KR155E?

That sounds most excellent! I am excited for its release and look forward to seeing what other updates might be added.

Nach oben   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.