Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/11/19
USA
102 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Terminator 2 on the SNES
Super stiff controls and worthless jump

Spongebob Squarepants: The Legend of the Lost Spatula on GBC
I don't remember much about this game since I got it when I was little, but I remember B being the jump button while A was for attacking which always messed me up.

Bug's Life on the PS1
Didn't play this much when I first got it, but I remember the game being hard and the camera sucking.

Re: The Worst Video Games You've Ever Played
Posted on: 2012/12/19 18:14
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
832 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
The worst game I ever played was "The Legend of Kage" on NES, it's like a worse version of "Demon Sword."

Posted on: 2012/12/27 23:04
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/12/22
USA
22 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
There seems to be an unending list of terrible games I've played. I'll just try to hit the high points. =) Some awful games are actually still quite fun to play though!

NES:
-Jetsons
-Seicross
-Super Pitfall
-Robodemons (It's actually really fun though!)
-Winter Games

SNES:
-Captain Novalin
-Pitfighter

N64:
-Superman 64
-War Gods
(Several fighters for the system are awful)

PS1:
-Bubsy 3D (This one takes the cake)

Gamecube:
-Aquaman
-Charlie's Angels

Xbox 360:
-Brave: The Magical Warrior
-Dark Sector

Wii:
-Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire

Posted on: 2012/12/28 2:02
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/11/23
132 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
I've played Champion Boxing(or Campion Boxing) on the awesome SG-1000. While that system has many great games, his one is not. I have a CIB copy of it. The only redeeming factors about it are that it is Yu Suzuki's first game, and that Pengo makes a cameo appearance. :)

Posted on: 2013/2/26 20:55
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/3/13
USA
213 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
I finally got a Sega CD, a lot of games suck on that system. Mainly the ones with those grainy, aweful acting cut scenes with gameplay that's rather boring.

Batman Forever (SNES/Genesis):
Mortal Kombat/platformer, with crappy controls and based off of a lame movie. No Thanks.

Cybermorph (Atari Jaguar):
Boring, just boring.

Lord of the Sword (Sega MAster System):
I don't know why I don't like it, I just don't like it.

Posted on: 2013/4/10 4:19
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/26
USA
1461 Posts
PVBCC EntryCoderContributorSpecial AchievementTop10 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

Virtual_Link wrote:
4. E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial (Atari 2600)
We know it's legendary awfulness

I've never played it. I also haven't played the fixed version, but I want to!

It's an interesting read if you're into assembly language or game system internals. It probably helps if you know something about the Atari 2600 (or the 6502 chip in general), which I don't, but I still liked it.

Re: The Worst Video Games You
Posted on: 2016/3/18 19:42
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/3/13
USA
213 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventure (SNES/SG)
Taking out the fact that its nothing like any of the other games before and after it was released. Its tedious, poor controls and just bad.

Heavy Nova (SG)
Bad, sluggish controls.

Posted on: 2016/3/18 21:10
Joined 2015/2/23
2 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Highlander for the Jaguar cd. By far the worst game ever made. Horrible graphics, awful sluggish controls, just moving around is painfully slow, constantly changing and disorienting camera angles, boring gameplay, just plain awful in every way.

Posted on: 2016/3/19 8:51
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2013/8/23
USA
301 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Let's see...

Flink- Sega CD; overhyped garbage. Looks amazing but has irritating music, like nails on a blackboard except the blackboard is your eardrum itself. The character moves so slowly too, I hate when you need a few steps to build momentum. Boring!

New World Order- PC; bargain bin chore of a game.

Resident Evil 6- Xbox 360; I played the 5th game and loved it, fanboys be damned! Me and my best friend have never had more fun with a co-op campaign. But the 6th one with its four mini-game type things, incessant "think fast" button prompts during cinematics, and those incessant cinematics too! Why?! Just let me play the game already, or watch the crummy cutscenes without having to mash buttons randomly.

Gex- 3DO; this game was just awful. I hated it. Now I can't even remember why exactly, but the way the camera kept moving every time I'd turn around was one reason...

Sonic games; Remember that guy who shoots down Marty McFly's band in Back to the Future? "I'm afraid you fellas are just too darn loud"...I feel that way about Sonic, only that he's too darn fast.

Mega Man 1, 7, 8 and Mega Man X5, X6, X8; I absolutely hated the change in direction each series took- the annoying cartoony art style, goofy voice acting, some RPG elements, those ridiculous boss names. And the very first MM game just drives me nuts, I only played it to try and complete the PS2 compilation.

Kasumi Ninja- Jaguar; occasionally fun to play while making fun of it, and I definitely rock the headband it came with at band practice sometimes. Let's face it though, it's almost unplayable.

Plok- SNES; weird and just not fun, that's what I get for buying a game sight unseen.

Vortex- SNES; Swing and a miss!

Great, now I've written too much and gotten all worked up. Thanks a lot haha...

Posted on: 2016/3/20 2:02
Virtual Freak
Joined 2014/5/27
USA
51 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for the orginal xbox. I owned this game for about 3 days before getting rid of it. I really wanted to like it but I just couldn't. I am also going to add TMNT Smash for wii on here. I was expecting a game like super smash bros.....I was mistaken. It was similar,but no where as fun as smash bros.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post