Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Preliminary English Translations for Space Squash
Posted on: 2013/8/10 15:43
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2285 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Attached is the final ROM for the English Version of Space Squash, which I sent to MineStorm recently. I made very little changes to the ROM that already appears in post # 48 of the Space Squash translation thread. The only changes I made were to the introduction story that appears at the beginning of the game. Originally, I translated the name of the group that you fight against as “Space Thieves Nightmare Group,” but djandy76 from assemblergames.com translated the name of the group as “Space Pirate Nightmare Gang.” djandy76 is very fluent in Japanese, plus I like the sound of his name for the gang better, so I plan to use this name in the instruction booklet that will later be made, and I also wanted this exact name to appear in the game so that there is consistency between what's in the game and what's in the instruction booklet. Thus, “Space Pirate Nightmare Gang” is now what is seen in the game's intro story, so I guess when English speakers want to refer to the gang from now on, this will be the “official” way to refer to it in English, since Space Squash will now be getting a proper, though limited, release in English.

Attach file:

zip Space Squash - English Version.zip Size: 222.57 KB; Hits: 126

Re: Preliminary English Translations for Space Squash
Posted on: 2013/8/11 14:41
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1109 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
There have been allot of people been involved to make this possible.Great to see the final version online.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post