Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

VB Light-up Display Sign
Posted on: 2012/1/30 22:26
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
873 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
I don't recall finding this image on the site, I thought perhaps it should be in the archive somewhere.

Open in new window

I found it HERE. There are more images of this sign on the site if you scroll down a bit.

Apparently it was just a display sign for helping to sell the VB at stores.

Also, is there info on here about the VB TV unit? HERE is an image and some info.

Cheers!

Re: VB Light-up Display Sign
Posted on: 2012/1/30 23:16
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/7/11
Sweden
138 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years) Donator20+ Game Ratings
Nice picture.

I can inform you that the item and the box is mine :-)

This picture is from a ebay auction from the begining. I belive i have the same picture in my colection here at www.vr32.de.

If there are any intrest in pictures of the box i can fix and send it to moderator.

Posted on: 2012/1/31 0:14
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
873 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
that is a really cool piece. if i had it i'm sure i would use it often.

Posted on: 2012/1/31 9:26
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/11/10
Great Britain
506 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years)
Ace little unit, that is about the only VB 'collector' type item I want, does anyone else have one, maybe for sale, maybe for not a vast amount of cash?
Real nice piece to have.

Posted on: 2012/1/31 14:33
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/4/8
Great Britain
416 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
I'd love one of these as well. I think they're really great.

What I'd give for a VB capture/debugger!

Posted on: 2012/1/31 18:46
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2488 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
The Display Sign is here: http://www.planetvb.com/modules/advertising/?m02

I am pretty sure I have some new, better images of it for adding to the site somewhere, though.

The "Video Adapter VUE" can be found here: http://www.planetvb.com/modules/hardware/?type=vue&sec=video_boy

@L___E___T: If you haven't heard it yet, I am open for offers for my VUE Debugger. ;-)

Posted on: 2012/1/31 20:59
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2003/9/3
Sweden
438 Posts
PVBCC EntryHighscore Top10 3rdCoderContributorHOTY09 2ndLong Time User (15 Years) DonatorApp CoderPVBCC 2010 1st20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 2nd
Quote:

KR155E wrote:
@L___E___T: If you haven't heard it yet, I am open for offers for my VUE Debugger. ;-)

Hey, I thought I had first dibs on that! :P

Posted on: 2012/2/1 9:37
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/11/4
Netherlands
390 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

KR155E wrote:
The Display Sign is here: http://www.planetvb.com/modules/advertising/?m02

I am pretty sure I have some new, better images of it for adding to the site somewhere, though.

The "Video Adapter VUE" can be found here: http://www.planetvb.com/modules/hardware/?type=vue&sec=video_boy

What is the pricing you looking for the VUE debugger
Maybe i am also intrested please send me a pm about it ;)

Posted on: 2012/2/1 14:25
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2078 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Krisse has had the VUE-Debugger available for sale for a long time now, as is shown in his excel document attached to the first post of the thread "Attention Collectors! Selling my VB stuff!"

This isn't just something that he can just give away to anyone who thinks it would be neat. As the description says, it is a Rare Version 1 Prototype Debugger, and it is the only one known to exist in the entire world.

That's why the price is listed at 10,000 Euros.

If someone really wants to add this to his or her collection, that person really better want it a lot.

But Krisse is the one who can decide how much less he might be willing to sell it for, but I can certainly understand the current high selling price.

Posted on: 2012/2/2 12:11
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/4/8
Great Britain
416 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Alas, I don't have 10K to spare :(

If I were you Krisse I'd consider selling it back to Nintendo so that they can put VB games on the Virtual Console ;)

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post