You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Who's interested in getting Space Pinball dumped?
Posted on: 2011/12/28 20:24
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/11/10
Great Britain
507 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (10 Years)
ah i missed that post about the download not working, i can't do owt about it right now, on holidays and posting on my 3ds and in-laws pc, not got access to my files. I'll let force sort it for now, like been said already he's probably on a break too so i'm sure it can be sorted, unless some how Nintendo monitor us and have managed to corrupt the site so the download don't work........will we ever hear from the force again.

Posted on: 2011/12/28 21:00
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
385 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
I just tried the download and it doesnt work. Its a shame but hopfully it will get sorted. This is great news though so thanks theforce81, this is very much appreciated.

Hedgetrimmer you got anything else hidden away? LOL!

Posted on: 2011/12/28 23:09
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
256 Posts
Contributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (10 Years)
Quote:

VBmills wrote:
I just tried the download and it doesnt work. Its a shame but hopfully it will get sorted. This is great news though so thanks theforce81, this is very much appreciated.

Hedgetrimmer you got anything else hidden away? LOL!

Thats a really great question. What else do you have Hedgetrimmer?

TheForce81 thanks for uploading this. Thats was a very generious thing for you to do.

VirtualJockey what else do you have in your archives? Do you have or think you have any more protos?

Posted on: 2011/12/30 9:44
PVB Elite
Joined 2009/12/30
Netherlands
545 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreContributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years)
Strange that it doesn't work, it works for me though....

EDIT:
Downloaded my own upload and have seen that that doesn't work indeed, here is a RAR'ed version

2nd EDIT:
Tested my own download this time, was at work the previous upload and couldn't test it. Now it works!

Attach file:

rar Space Pinball Prototype (J) [!].rar Size: 253.40 KB; Hits: 1582
Edited by TheForce81 on 2011/12/30 10:06
Edited by TheForce81 on 2011/12/30 10:10

Posted on: 2011/12/30 10:49
Virtual Freak
Joined 2008/4/23
Great Britain
77 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (11 Years)
Wow thanks for this. Just given it a quick go but I suspect I'll be playing it a lot today.

Posted on: 2011/12/30 13:19
Nintendoid!
Joined 2009/8/3
Spain
129 Posts
Collection Top10Long Time User (10 Years) Donator60+ Game Ratings
TheForce81 , thanks for uploading Space Pinball !!

Quote:

TheForce81 wrote:
Well, consider this to be my contribution to the site, Jojobean sold it to me, or better said, ripped me off on it with Bound High at the time.

Enjoy it!

One day you will explain about this quote , I'm shocked to know that people tries to ripp off on this site!!

Posted on: 2011/12/30 14:06
PVB Elite
Joined 2009/12/30
Netherlands
545 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreContributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years)
Quote:

Alfissta wrote:
TheForce81 , thanks for uploading Space Pinball !!

Quote:

TheForce81 wrote:
Well, consider this to be my contribution to the site, Jojobean sold it to me, or better said, ripped me off on it with Bound High at the time.

Enjoy it!

One day you will explain about this quote , I'm shocked to know that people tries to ripp off on this site!!

No problem explaining it, I paid him a hundred bucks for the bugged Bound High game and the Space Pinball ROM, I did it purely for Bound High, though a month later we all know what happened lol, the good version came out. He just threw in Space Pinball because I didn't want to pay 100 bucks for the Bound High alone, while it was in pretty many people's possession, though with a good reason not available for download. I didn't care too much for SP, though it did convince me to spend 100 bucks for the both of them.

He said I couldn't tell anyone about it, but as I see how he scammed me, that promise of mine (that I wouldn't tell anyone about it) didn't need to be upheld. I wanted people to be warned about it and not get scammed by him as I was, hence the release to the fine people of this site.
Edited by TheForce81 on 2011/12/30 14:25

Posted on: 2011/12/30 14:13
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2291 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

TheForce81 wrote:
... hence the release to the fine people of this site.

Thank you so much for this release, TheForce81. To me, this day is as exciting as the release date of Bound High would have been had I been on the Virtual Boy scene at the time of its release. I'm glad I could be here for Space Pinball's release.

This gives hope that I might also get to see the release of Faceball, Zero Racers, and dare I say it... Dragon Hopper.

Posted on: 2011/12/30 15:02
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/12/28
Slovenia
628 Posts
Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCoderContributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (10 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
Wow, that's awesome. Thank you very much.

I love Galactic Pinball, so Space Pinball should be interesting.

Posted on: 2011/12/30 16:43
VB Gamer
Joined 2007/9/26
30 Posts
Highscore Top ScoreLong Time User (11 Years)
Thanks for sharing, TheForce81.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post