Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Faceball?
Posted on: 2011/12/2 21:16
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
256 Posts
Contributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (10 Years)
In the Dragon Hopper thread. There has been brief discussion over Faceball. Since it seems like the most possible game to get a fundraiser for a rom release (since it's already been dumped) I figured there should be a thread dedicated to it.

I'm not trying to pressure the owner of Faceball by making this thread. I'm just trying to see if theirs anyway to get a rom dumped for everyone to play. Because a lot of people would love to play this game.

The roms been dumped the hard parts already been done, all you have to do is name your price.
If your worried about your game going down in value, a fundraiser could be the answer.
If you have a fundraiser you could get back any money you spent on the proto and then some, also you would be able to keep your game.

If the owner of the game is reading this. Please consider everything written above.

Re: Faceball?
Posted on: 2011/12/2 22:13
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
385 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
As with Dragon Hopper id put in my fair share.
So if the owner of Faceball is out there please get in contact.

Posted on: 2011/12/3 0:51
Virtual Freak
Joined 2011/3/11
77 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
Just from what I've heard which might be false but the owner has been offered thousands of dollars and wouldn't even consider it. The other thing is how much of a demand is there really? Faceball is not in the same league as Dragon Hopper so I have a hard time believing a fundraiser would bring a significant enough amount to change his mind.

Posted on: 2011/12/3 4:43
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
256 Posts
Quote:

Srimok wrote:
Just from what I've heard which might be false but the owner has been offered thousands of dollars and wouldn't even consider it. The other thing is how much of a demand is there really? Faceball is not in the same league as Dragon Hopper so I have a hard time believing a fundraiser would bring a significant enough amount to change his mind.

Maybe it's false or an exaggeration, who knows. Yes theres not as much of a demand for Faceball as there is Dragon Hopper, and if there was a fundraiser the amount would take longer than it would for something like Dragon Hopper. Becuase like you said the demand isn't as high, but eventully it would probably be met. A fundraiser might change the owners mind if the person is reading it, kinda doubt it though. But hey it's worth a try. If they are actully reading this, they should just do the fundraiser. They could set the cost at anything, and woulden't have to relese it if the amount wasen't enough.

Posted on: 2011/12/4 19:50
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/4/8
Great Britain
417 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
I'm personally not fussed about Faceball because it's on a bunch of other platforms and I can basically imagine it being in black and red with bad 3D easily enough.

Dragon Hopper is a little different, because it looks like it could be special, but if the owner of Faceball wouldn't consider dumping it for a reasonable amount then I wouldn't waste time with that kind of personality.

Posted on: 2011/12/6 0:13
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/1/17
USA
266 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (11 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
^this. vb faceball isn't that great of a game. its just cool to have access to it.

Posted on: 2011/12/6 9:47
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/11/10
Great Britain
507 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (10 Years)
Quote:

jojobean wrote:
^this. vb faceball isn't that great of a game. its just cool to have access to it.

Does 'having access to it' mean you get to take it out on weekends to TGI fridays?

Posted on: 2011/12/6 21:08
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
256 Posts
Quote:

Hedgetrimmer wrote:
Quote:

jojobean wrote:

Does 'having access to it' mean you get to take it out on weekends to TGI fridays?

Yeah jojobean takes his VB and Faceball proto to the TGI fridays every weekend. To try and impress and pickup the waitress's.

Posted on: 2011/12/7 2:38
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/1/17
USA
266 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (11 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
...i never stated that i had access to it. i was speaking generally, as in the fact that it's not a good game but it's cool (for aynone) to have access to.
Edited by jojobean on 2011/12/7 2:50

Posted on: 2011/12/7 6:09
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
385 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
I dont think it really matters what game it is, it would just be nice if we could get hold of copys of these games. i just dont see the point of holding onto them in a secret world, share the wealth!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post