Nicht eingeloggt.
Passwort vergessen?

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.

Nach unten   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Re: NES EarthBound Reproduction Carts?
Geschrieben am: 27.11.2011 7:53
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 02.08.2009
USA
256 Beiträge
Contributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years)
Zitat:

VirtualJockey wrote:
Zitat:

VBrulez wrote:
Since it souldn't be illegal to own the cart, I will add EarthBound to my list then. It sucks and I'm sorry to hear how you paid authentic prices for pirated carts. There are to many greedy jerks that do stuff like that. Taking advantage of these reproduction sites and then listing a game on ebay as original knowing someone who doesn't know will buy it.

A bootleg VB cart, seems like something that would exist. There is supposed to be something called the Hong Kong Module. It was supposed to be a all in one multicart, that had every game including protos on it. But it's only rumored to exist, and if it did, there would atleast be a picture or video of it someware to prove it. Maybe you will find a bootleg cart to add to your collection one day, they might end up on ebay eventully. It's suprising how they haven't already, because of the current prices on many of the games. With the physical architecture, it could probably be reproduced very cheaply now, if game pirates know what they are doing.

The Hong Kong Unit doesn't exist, at least it have never EVER shown up for sale in the past 14 years.

Nice new Avatar, BTW.
Open in new window

It didn't seem like it was real anyway.

Thanks for liking my new avatar. That big Nesters Funky Bowling display box you have is pretty awesome. Nesters Funky Bowling is awesome and so is everything VB releated to it.

Geschrieben am: 27.11.2011 7:58
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 19.02.2010
USA
559 Beiträge
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) Top Donator: 2nd20+ Game Ratings
Zitat:

VBrulez wrote:

Thanks for liking my new avatar. That big Nesters Funky Bowling display box is pretty awesome.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome if you have a place for it! lol
It screws up my entire VB display, at least 1/3 bigger than a console box.

Geschrieben am: 27.11.2011 7:59
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 02.08.2009
USA
256 Beiträge
Zitat:

VirtualJockey wrote:
Zitat:

VBrulez wrote:

Thanks for liking my new avatar. That big Nesters Funky Bowling display box is pretty awesome.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome if you have a place for it! lol

In the pictures of your collection. You have it along with with your other VB games on that bookshelf, thats a pretty awesome setup.

Geschrieben am: 28.11.2011 6:31
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 20.07.2010
USA
479 Beiträge
ContributorLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
Zitat:

VBrulez wrote:
Maybe you will find a bootleg cart to add to your collection one day, they might end up on ebay eventully. It's suprising how they haven't already, because of the current prices on many of the games. With the physical architecture, it could probably be reproduced very cheaply now, if game pirates know what they are doing.

If it seems to you like game pirates could make bootleg versions of Virtual Boy games because you think it could be very cheap and easy now to make carts, why do we still require to use donor carts to make a Flashboy or Bound High cart?

Geschrieben am: 28.11.2011 7:15
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 02.08.2009
USA
256 Beiträge
Zitat:

gunpeiyokoifan wrote:
Zitat:

VBrulez wrote:
Maybe you will find a bootleg cart to add to your collection one day, they might end up on ebay eventully. It's suprising how they haven't already, because of the current prices on many of the games. With the physical architecture, it could probably be reproduced very cheaply now, if game pirates know what they are doing.

If it seems to you like game pirates could make bootleg versions of Virtual Boy games because you think it could be very cheap and easy now to make carts, why do we still require to use donor carts to make a Flashboy or Bound High cart?

Because there arn't any bootleg VB carts.

Geschrieben am: 28.11.2011 7:16
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 02.08.2009
USA
256 Beiträge
Zitat:

gunpeiyokoifan wrote:
Zitat:

VBrulez wrote:

WHOA WHOA I accidently posted twice, didn't mean to make that dumb mistake.

Geschrieben am: 01.12.2011 10:36
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 19.02.2010
USA
559 Beiträge
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) Top Donator: 2nd20+ Game Ratings
Zitat:

VBrulez wrote:
Zitat:

gunpeiyokoifan wrote:
Zitat:

VBrulez wrote:

Because there arn't any bootleg VB carts.

Unless the Hong Kong Unit or the unknown Filipino poker game exists, there are no bootlegs. The VB simply didn't live long enough for HK bootleggers to even have a chance at a "SUPER 60-in-1!" release. :p

If a vintage bootleg exists and surfaced, I'd probably bid up to 1k on it.
(technically speaking, something has to be at least 20 years old to be categorized as vintage, but you get my drift)

Nach oben   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.