You are not logged in.
Lost Password?


Register To Post



 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

#1
Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/16 10:28
VB Gamer
Joined 2009/4/6
USA
40 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years)
I made a Virtual Boy music video. Cause someone had to! It will be on GameTrailers.com soon. The teaser will be up this week. In the mean time here is some rough footage of it being premiered at my panel at PAX East.

Hope you like it.

Keith Apicary's VB Music Vid (Watch Here)
http://bit.ly/hJVcme

Open in new window
Top

#2
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/16 11:11
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/2/15
Netherlands
250 Posts
Long Time User (9 Years)
So you're the guy who plays Keith? Awesome. :o

Crazy trips and falls, as expected from the Apicary. I like how you went on a totally different tangent with the VB about it taking up all your eye attention. Also, AWESOME VB suit.

How much property damage did you have to pay for?

(And Brentalfloss was being pretty mean there.)
Top

#3
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/16 11:30
VB Gamer
Joined 2009/4/6
USA
40 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years)
Cool fact about that suit, the lady who made it made suits for Daft Punk. I didn't have to pay for anything. Everyone felt bad for me and helped me get up or never even noticed.

There are some new shots that will be added in before it's 100% done

PS you can see an exclusive look at on Spike (US TV) tomorrow or sunday
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-406-gt-tv/711807

Open in new window
Edited by NathanBarnatt on 2011/3/16 11:48
Edited by NathanBarnatt on 2011/3/16 11:49
Top

#4
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/16 13:12
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/2/15
Netherlands
250 Posts
Long Time User (9 Years)
Quote:
Cool fact about that suit, the lady who made it made suits for Daft Punk. I didn't have to pay for anything. Everyone felt bad for me and helped me get up or never even noticed.

That's just double awesome.
Top

#5
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/16 14:02
VB Gamer
Joined 2011/3/16
12 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
Nice video Nathan it was epic :D

BTW you are the reason why i bought a virtual boy you are the oneless (Famous) guy wich like the virtual boy and you are 100% right keep up the good work

Marulu

PS Sorry for my bad english i“m from germany
Top

#6
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/16 14:16
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/22
Sweden
343 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Nathan I have one question that eats at me, do you actually like the Virtual Boy or is it clever sarcasm, where you play it off like Keith likes it but he's dumb so in reality it means to say that the VB sucks?
Top

#7
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/16 16:22
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/7/20
USA
479 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) Donator
cool, I'll try to watch it later...

I wish I could be a Virtual Boy too
Top

#8
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/16 20:35
VB Gamer
Joined 2009/4/6
USA
40 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years)
Quote:

Protoman85 wrote:
Nathan I have one question that eats at me, do you actually like the Virtual Boy or is it clever sarcasm, where you play it off like Keith likes it but he's dumb so in reality it means to say that the VB sucks?


If Keith likes a video game then its because I have it already and like it myself. I have 2 VB's. I love it! I made the head strap for it before I started doing Keith.
Top

#9
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/17 21:44
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/2/15
Netherlands
250 Posts
Long Time User (9 Years)
The interesting thing here is, the audience (who is mostly ignorant about the VB; no offense intended) can interpret it as "haha, the VB sucks", but no such opinion is actually ever portrayed in the video itself. Heck, it may even spark a bunch of peoples' interests, or at least get more people familiar with the thing if they have never heard of it.

Quote:
PS you can see an exclusive look at on Spike (US TV) tomorrow or sunday

How much longer after that will it be on ScrewAttack or other sites? I can't exactly watch Spike from where I am.

Edit: just noticed how reminiscent the blue face effect is of Tron...
Top

#10
Re: Virtual Boy Music Video
Posted on: 2011/3/17 21:53
VB Gamer
Joined 2011/3/16
12 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
Quote:

DaVince schrieb:
The interesting thing here is, the audience (who is mostly ignorant about the VB; no offense intended) can interpret it as "haha, the VB sucks", but no such opinion is actually ever portrayed in the video itself. Heck, it may even spark a bunch of peoples' interests, or at least get more people familiar with the thing if they have never heard of it.


yeah it“s kinda like the same witch happend to me but i already know the VB and AVGN said it sucks then i don“t bought it but after i heard nathan like the vb he need to tell the true because he said shenmue is epic it is and the dream cast (i already had a dreamcast & shenmue before i know about nathan) and mutch other things kinda like ico since i know every thing waht he says is kinda like my opinion i buyd a VB blind and look were are i`m im now writing at a VB forum because the Virtual Boy is EPIC:D

Marulu

PS sorry for my bad english i`m from germany
Top

 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic


Register To Post