You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Contest! FREE complete boxed copy of JPN Jack Bros!
Posted on: 2011/4/13 21:30
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/7/20
USA
479 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) Donator
sorry I didn't finish the game ratings...

at least I finally added something (that isn't a poorly drawn doodle) to this site

Posted on: 2011/4/14 20:09
Virtual Freak
Joined 2009/6/22
USA
54 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years)
Quote:

... KoNeKo! Second place: Protoman85. Congrats! Please PM your shipping addresses to V. Jockey.

Explanation about the scoring: every judge submitted a scoring table, 7 points were given for first place, 1 for the last. Scores were then simply summed up. Here's the full table:

1) 19 (6+7+6) KoNeKo
2) 18 (5+6+7) Protoman85
3) 17 (7+5+5) HorvatM
4) 11 (4+3+4) jzagal
5) 10 (3+4+3) bahooney
6) 5 (2+1+2) StealthNinjaScyther
6) 5 (1+2+2) akumie

I wanna say thank you to everybody who participated and for your submissions! Also to HonkeyKong and gunpeiyokoifan, whose submissions count unfortunately not be counted in due to missing ratings. And, of course, thank you to Virtual Jockey for holding this nice contest! :-)

Aww no fair. :( I have no way to rate any more games since I couldn't get an emulator working nor could I even rate the copy of Galactic Pinball I just picked up due to my VB being out of commission at the momment. :( Oh well. :/ Out of curiosity where would I have placed had I managed to get the 10 reviews I needed?

Posted on: 2011/4/15 2:07
PVB Elite
Joined 2010/2/19
USA
559 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) Top Donator: 2nd20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

HonkeyKong wrote:
Out of curiosity where would I have placed had I managed to get the 10 reviews I needed?

I really liked the Forza skin. I don't own the game, but speaking for myself I would have ranked you pretty high for originality and effort, let alone your willingness to incorporate anyone's serial number onto the car.

Posted on: 2011/4/15 22:56
PVB Elite
Joined 2010/2/19
USA
559 Posts
KoNeKo's Jack bros has been shipped out :)

Still waiting to hear from Protoman85, our 2nd place winner.

Posted on: 2011/4/16 2:03
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/22
Sweden
343 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Thanks, it's an honor =D.

The jealous little prick in me wants to complain about how a text review is better than a video with all the production that entails, but nah, it's fine. I'm just happy to be appreciated at all and I really appreciate it. Thank you all!

Posted on: 2011/4/16 4:09
PVB Elite
Joined 2010/2/19
USA
559 Posts
Quote:

Protoman85 wrote:
Thanks, it's an honor =D.

The jealous little prick in me wants to complain about how a text review is better than a video with all the production that entails, but nah, it's fine. I'm just happy to be appreciated at all and I really appreciate it. Thank you all!

You only lost by a hair. All 3 judges made our own choices, and the winning order was honestly reported without any discussion based alterations.

Thank you everyone for your entries! Every single entry was reviewed (and enjoyed).

Posted on: 2011/4/16 7:27
VB Gamer
Joined 2011/3/30
21 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years)
Thank you again so much. :) It is an absolute honor to know that my review was appreciated. I spent a lot of time on it and it means a lot to me. xD

I can't wait to get more involved in the PVB community and expand my collection of Virtual Boy stuff!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post