what is the episode called?

Re: Virtual Boy sighting on Pawn Stars
Posted on: 2012/1/25 15:00
Virtual Freak
Joined 2011/9/3
Mexico
69 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (8 Years)
excuseme, but megaupload don't work, now is closed, and the video in youtube was removed, you have another direction for wacht that video?

Posted on: 2012/1/25 23:28
Virtual Freak
Joined 2011/3/11
77 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2O_wSqs4CU

Posted on: 2012/1/26 4:44
Virtual Freak
Joined 2011/9/3
Mexico
69 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (8 Years)
thank's so much, i wacht the video and is cool, I don't see still in tv, was a good price 80 VB whith box, don't was?

Posted on: 2012/1/26 14:45
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2292 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
I personally think that the $80.00 was a great deal, especially given the completeness (I saw the system's instruction manual along with all original parts of the system, just didn't see any wrappings, though) and the condition of the system's box itself.

The posts on youtube about the shop getting a bad deal because the system showed glitchy lines are to be rejected. Anyone who has tried to fix his or her own Virtual Boy using the oven bake method knows that it is a very easy fix, without any soldering skills or other technical skills being needed. I used the oven bake method together with packing tape reinforcement on my system over 3 months ago, have since played the system for many more hours, and see no indication of having to repeat the oven bake method for a very long time, if ever, especially given how well the packing tape alone holds the cables to the PCBs once the displays are screwed back up against the plastic housing. Of course, I'm the only one who uses my system, and since my interpupillary distance never changes, I never touch the IPD Adjustment Dial, which might be why the oven bake method is more than sufficient for me. However, I'm sure that many others also have IPDs that never change and are also the only ones who ever use their systems, so that method should be cheap (all you might have to do is buy a special screw driver to remove the system's screws), easy, and sufficient for them, too.

Posted on: 2012/1/26 21:12
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/7/20
USA
479 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) Donator
Quote:

superduperdrew wrote:
what is the episode called?

From what I remember, it was called "Darth Pawn"

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic