Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Get your FlashBoy+ here
Posted on: 2010/12/28 15:32
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
334 Posts
Long Time User (11 Years) App Coder
Chris is tied up with exams for the next 3 months. So, I will be both making and distributing them now.

If you want one, you need to send me a donor cart. This will guarantee you get a cart (a sort of pre-order).

I will be making these on a one-by-one basis, so be prepared to wait at least 2 weeks from the donor cart getting to me and your FlashBoy+ being dispatched.

The package will consist of the cart and USB cable (no box) the new price of $100 (+shipping) reflects this.

Anyway, if you are interested, please Email me at -

richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com

Thankyou

Re: Get your FlashBoy+ here
Posted on: 2010/12/29 12:15
PVB Elite
Joined 2009/12/30
Netherlands
522 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreContributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years)
This is great news for the VB community, thanks for your efforts on this! While I already have my non Plus FlashBoy, I really love being able to play every game released for the VB and I hope others will enjoy this as well. Without the FlashBoy I would probably not have been this happy with my VB.

Posted on: 2010/12/30 12:06
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2494 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
Would have been nice if we talked about that before, Richard, as I am sitting on tons of donor carts and box prints. So, in theory, we would be able to offer those to the people as an option. (Boxes probably for self-assembly.) Should be cheaper and more convenient for most people than having to send in a donor cart. And they get a box. ;-) Please let me know if that's an option.

Posted on: 2010/12/30 15:29
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/10/27
Sweden
413 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (11 Years) 40+ Game Ratings
"The package will consist of the cart and USB cable (no box) the new price of $100 (+shipping) reflects this."
No box is one thing but no CD with the software either?

Posted on: 2010/12/31 2:08
Joined 2010/3/10
7 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
Quote:

MineStorm wrote:
Chris is tied up with exams for the next 3 months. So, I will be both making and distributing them now.

If you want one, you need to send me a donor cart. This will guarantee you get a cart (a sort of pre-order).

I will be making these on a one-by-one basis, so be prepared to wait at least 2 weeks from the donor cart getting to me and your FlashBoy+ being dispatched.

The package will consist of the cart and USB cable (no box) the new price of $100 (+shipping) reflects this.

Anyway, if you are interested, please Email me at -

richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com

Thankyou

Just emailed you.

Also I asked this question in the email but I figured I would ask here for others as well. Is the price $100 in US dollars, euros, or pounds?

Thanks

Posted on: 2010/12/31 4:06
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/10/27
Sweden
413 Posts
Last time I checked $ did not mean euro or pounds -_-

Posted on: 2010/12/31 6:49
Joined 2010/3/10
7 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
Quote:

akumie wrote:

I have seen my fare share of confusion over people using the wrong symbol. Also I know that all the older FlashBoys have been sold in euros and I see MineStorm is located in GB so I just wanted to make sure.

Posted on: 2010/12/31 16:36
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
334 Posts
Quote:
I am sitting on tons of donor carts

Hang on to them, they may be needed for Vaughanabe13's cart.

Quote:
and box prints.

I never saw the point of having a box. I don't supply one with my other carts. But if folks really do want one (so they can get $455 on EBay) they can always buy direct from you.

Quote:
No box is one thing but no CD with the software either?

The latest driver is available from my page - www.vectrex.biz

Everything else that was on the CD, can be obtained here.

Posted on: 2011/1/1 7:59
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
334 Posts
Quote:

Instead of spending your time just adding snidey remarks to posts, why don't you actually contribute something to the community ?

Write a game / make some hardware etc

Posted on: 2011/1/2 3:42
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/10/27
Sweden
413 Posts
I wonder if more then 5% of people who joined this site knows how to use source code^^

Sorry I tried once, so hard

If it was easy you would be flooded by vb games

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post