Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Get your FlashBoy+ here
Posted on: 2011/1/19 20:11
Joined 2010/11/23
Austria
2 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
Hello,

I recently asked KR155E if there is any new information about a new flashboy+ patch I pre-ordered last year. He told me to take a look at this topic.

I was really looking forward to the ordered flahboy, but I'm very disappointed about this new solution. The first problem is that Richard lives - according to his profile - in the U.K.. So I think the postal costs are much higher than before (for me). I also have to criticize the fact that I have to donate one of my games now and according to this I have to pay the high postal costs 2 times. The new price of the flashboy is 100 U.S. dollars. I know that this isn't not more expensive but I'd like to pay in euros. The fact that there is no box is also a bit dissapointing - Of course, Richard said that the cart itself is the main thing to focus on but the box looked very nice and it would also protect the cart. And if the "producer", in this case Richard, sells the item on his own, I wish that I'll get the complete game. Only the cart with a cable do not look like that, especially because there were already complete ones to buy.

Well, some things only belong to me (my country), but I really find that this was a bad idea and I don't know if I want to buy a Flashboy+ any more... :( sorry

kr funderos

Posted on: 2011/1/19 20:35
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
336 Posts
Long Time User (11 Years) App Coder
Don't buy one then. It's your choice.

Posted on: 2011/5/16 14:39
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2287 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 3rdContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Hey everyone.

I recently e-mailed Richard about a FlashBoy+ and asked him where to mail a donor cart to. He informed me that I didn't have to send him a donor cart at all because he recently got a whole box of them.

Thus, if you are looking to get a FlashBoy+, make sure that you e-mail Richard to see if you need to send a donor cart first, before assuming that you have to and buying a cheap game to mail to him.

Regards.

Posted on: 2011/5/22 14:07
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
336 Posts
That is correct, I have a small batch of cases right now. So if you want a FlashBoy+ you will not have to send me a donor cart.

Posted on: 2011/5/28 23:40
VB Gamer
Joined 2011/5/9
France
21 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (8 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
I receive my Flash Boy+,perfect, thank you very much !

Posted on: 2011/9/11 0:08
Joined 2011/1/20
4 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years)
Hello everyone,

Is the Flashboy + still being produced? If so, I'd be interested in getting one. I love the VB and it would be awesome to be able to play some more games on it!

Are the ROMs available here on this site?

Thanks for any help.

Kevin

Posted on: 2011/9/20 9:15
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
336 Posts
Quote:
Is the Flashboy + still being produced?

Yes, Email me if you want one

Quote:
Are the ROMs available here on this site?

Yes (you need to register to get access)

Posted on: 2011/11/15 4:32
Joined 2011/11/14
USA
1 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
I've one on order and I'm super pumped. Posting here as an abstract bump that they're still available as of 11/10/2011.

Posted on: 2011/11/15 5:12
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
256 Posts
Contributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years)
Quote:

kuskus wrote:
I've one on order and I'm super pumped. Posting here as an abstract bump that they're still available as of 11/10/2011.

Thats good to know. I hope you have fun with your Flashboy.

Posted on: 2011/11/15 5:17
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
256 Posts
Contributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years)
Hey Richard. If someone was going to buy a Flashboy would they have to mail any donor carts to you first?
I'm thinking about asking for one for christmas, or buying one after the holidays, and was wanting to find that out.
Edited by VBrulez on 2011/11/15 5:43

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post