Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: My Basement Arcade
Posted on: 2010/9/2 23:47
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/2/14
USA
333 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years)
I understand you were going for the classics but.... you need a couple of Hydro Thunder machines and an Area 51 or other gun game before it's complete. Very cool though. Which machine(s) were most popular at your party?

Posted on: 2010/9/3 1:48
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/25
USA
1507 Posts
PVBCC 1stCoderContributor#3 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

DaVince wrote:
That looks incredible. Better than any regular arcade I've been to (which I have to admit, are few and far inbetween. Hey, arcades died at some point, right?).

Heh, arcades died several times... when, depends who you ask.

Quote:

Vaughanabe13 wrote:
I understand you were going for the classics but.... you need a couple of Hydro Thunder machines and an Area 51 or other gun game before it's complete. Very cool though. Which machine(s) were most popular at your party?

Yep... I'm planning on getting a Hydro Thunder soon, to put next to the SF Rush cabs. I used to have an Area 51/Maximum Force, but after playing through it a bunch of times, I decided it wasn't worth keeping around. I do have Police 911 2, which IMO is one of the best shooting games.

The most popular games at the party were SF Rush and Ice Cold Beer, and the pinball machines got a lot of play too.

DogP

Posted on: 2010/9/3 17:15
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/2/14
USA
333 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years)
Just curious, do you have a significant other at the moment and if so, what do they think of your arcade project?

I hope you know I was just kidding in my previous post, your arcade is freakin awesome. I'm jealous.

Posted on: 2010/9/4 4:35
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/25
USA
1507 Posts
PVBCC 1stCoderContributor#3 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
Heh, nope... single and enjoying myself :D . If I was married, you'd never see me here, and if I was lucky, I'd have 1 arcade game in the garage ;) .

DogP

Posted on: 2010/9/4 5:39
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/7/20
USA
479 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) Donator
Quote:

DogP wrote:
If I was married, you'd never see me here

thats really sad... now why would that be?

*goes off on a rant on how I'd never marry someone who doesn't like the Virtual Boy... or video games*

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post